writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gift Book Writers

306 listings (121 - 130)

Leslie Lucas  
Clemson University 1960 Rome Auto Auction, Inc, 1960- 2001 I have writen a small biographical work titled "Threads Of Colours" that was published by 1stBooks. It is the story of a young boy growing up in the southern part of the United States in the 40's and 50's of this twentieth century. It...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Krista Weatherspoon  
Hi there! My name is Krista Weatherspoon. I was born January 23, 1981. Since I learned to hold a pencil I wanted to be an author- and I just knew someday that dream would come to fruition. However, as I grew older, and life got in the way....that dream was shoved to the back & almost forgotten. On...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kathleen  Harper  
Live in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area and have published two nonfiction, humor books to date under the pen of \\\\\\\"Kathleen Harper\\\\\\\".\\\\\\\"Why, Shut My Mouth! Southern, Sassy and Proud of It\\\\\\\"/Tate Publishing and \\\\\\\"Hot Flashes and Southern Sasses\\\\\\\"/IUnivers...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ann Davenport  
I have self-published a book about maternal health and politics of NGOs - Babies in the Cornfield: Stories of Maternal Health and Death from Around the World. I have been working as a nurse and later a midwife since I was 24, and for the past 15 years have been working in international health progra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nola Kelsey  
**Watch for Dogs: Funny Side Up! September, 2008. Zoologist turned satirist Nola L. Kelsey is the author of Let's Go Visit Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, Bitch Unleashed Revised: The Harsh Realities of Goin’ Country and coauthor/“primary scribe” for the political, self-help, satire Keeping the Ma...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Charles Whitfield  
Charles L. Whitfield MD is a pioneer in trauma recovery, including the way we remember childhood and other trauma and abuse. A physician and front line therapist who assists trauma survivors in their healing, he is the author of over fifty published articles and several best selling books on trauma ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Skye Thomas  
Skye Thomas is the CEO of Tomorrow’s Edge, an Internet leader in inspiring leaps of faith. She became a writer in 1999 after twenty years of studying personal growth, motivation, soulmates, self-esteem, parenting, spirituality, metaphysics, family dynamics, dating, and astrology. Her books, articl...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gayle Brandeis  
Gayle Brandeis is the author of FRUITFLESH: Seeds of Inspiration for Women Who Write (HarperSanFrancisco, 2002.) Her novel, THE BOOK OF DEAD BIRDS, won the 2002 Bellwether Prize in Support of a Literature of Social Change established by Barbara Kingsolver, was published by HarperCollins May, 2003....
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sharon Miner  
I am the middle child of 11, raised 6 sons, currently enjoy 13 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren. In 2000, after 25 years, we closed our barn, Unicorn Stables. I have a semi-retired horse at a friend's barn in NJ and an Irish Terrier named Woogie who travels with us. My 7th book, "Woogie's...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >