writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gift Book Writers

307 listings (101 - 110)

Cathy Kaiser  
My name is Cathy L. Kaise, I am the author of three books: the poetry collection, Journey of the Heart (also available through AuthorHouse), and Rings of Secrets as told by the old oak tree, a children's book, and Timeless Reflections, an empowered belief of mediations. Timeless Reflections has been...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carol Lynn Pasewark  
I'm a newly published author looking for strong connections and information on how to get my work out there and read. I began writing my first book on women's empowerment last winter and published this past summer. Its called "I Am the Gift~~Everyday Inspirations that Empower" I believe a big shi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jennifer Streaks  
Jennifer Streaks, an Affordable Lifestyle Expert, started her career working in financial compliance for major banking institutions. In 2005, when the economy started a downward spiral and the housing bubble burst, Jennifer, armed with an MBA, found herself at the center of the storm helping individ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Debi Metcalfe  
Who Is Debi Metcalfe? Over the past several years, Ms. Metcalfe has become a champion for the prevention of horse theft. She started on a one person crusade to right a wrong and to put her family back together in the wake of a shattering experience. In the process of solving a crime and comp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Brown  
I grew up in rural America...farm areas of South Carolina. I am the youngest from a large family. I wanted to escape the confines of the country life and pursue a career as a U.S Air Force Pilot. I enjoyed writing in High School but knew that this profession would probably not support me as a second...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lillian Brummet  
As writers, just as in life, my husband and I are partners… Although it seems like a lifetime of scribbles and notes have led up to this - we have been published free-lance writers for more than 7 years. Our work has appeared in a variety of Canadian and American publications. In addition, Lillian’...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Domine  
David Dominé lives in Louisville, Kentucky, where he teaches foreign languages and translation at Bellarmine University. In addition to an MFA in Writing from Spalding University, he has an MA in Spanish Literature from the University of Louisville and an MA in German Literature from the University...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Mary Warren Pinnell  
Born in 1952 in Richmond, VA, Mary Warren Montague is the fourth child of Dr. and Mrs. J. Warren Montague. Mary Warren was graduated from St. Catherine's Episcopal High School in Richmond in 1970. She was graduated cum laude with a major in English literature from Mary Baldwin College in Staunto...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Tel Asiado  
Tel Asiado a.k.a. Inspired Pen, is a freelance writer, author, and business consultant. She is creator, owner and content producer of Inspired Pen Web. (Inspiredpenweb.blogspot.com) She was Topic Editor of Small/Home Business at Suite101, integrating more than 25 years of experience as infor...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >