writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

557 listings (91 - 100)

Kelly Karius  
I am an author who is also a social worker and a conflict resolution consultant. If you ask my three teenage children, I am SURE they will tell you that we don't have escalated conflict in our home. I'm not listing their names here for fear that someone might actually take me up on that! (Okay, okay...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Debra Di Blasi  
Debra Di Blasi (website: www.debradiblasi.com) won the 2003 James C. McCormick Fellowship in Fiction from the Christopher Isherwood Foundation, a 1991 Eyster Prize in Fiction, and was a finalist in the Heekin Foundation’s Novel-in-Progress. Her story, "Sparrows," was nominated for a 2004 Pushcart Pr...
writers / published 

52 works listed

Shelley Moss  
I reside in Michigan, and I am a published author. I have been writing for 6 years and have been published at Hearts with Soul,Taking back our Kids,Sexoffenders,Pathways Newsletter and Winterblue Thunder Magazine, Raising a Daughter. To some, my amount of being published is not much, but I have ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Shawn McCarthy  
Shawn McCarthy is the author of the popular Internet business book "The Art of .COMbat: Ancient Wisdom for the Competitive Economy" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0471415197 ) And he's the author of "Engineering Your Way to Success" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Dela Bobobee  
Dela Bobobee was born on the 1st July, 1964 in Aveyime-Battor, a small coastal town on the lush green banks of the renowned world’s largest man-made lake, River Volta in Ghana. He was educated in Ghana and Nigeria. He holds a B.A (Hon's) degree in English, and a Masters of International Law and Dipl...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Diane Paul  
My springboard into writing began in TV journalism; then a move to Paris sparked off an interest in public relations -I was working on the 'Unesco Courier' and publicising Unesco's trips for international civil servants to developing countries where I was also a group courier. After passing my IPR e...
writers / published 

3 works listed

ToneyS Wong  
The earth needs saving from human beings’ destructions and plunders, it is not a fantasy, it is fact. A murderer is hanged on scientific & forensic evidence, not on faith belief. before you ask God for blessing, ask yourself if you have exerted enough self-efforts to achieve what you wanted to achie...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Ellie Searl  
I began telling stories as soon as I could talk. The splendor of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain seeped into my being, as did the rhythms of small-town life. My storytelling now draws inspiration from the richness of my experiences and the diverse personalities I’ve encountered while liv...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Greenhill  
Born in London, England, on Sept. 21, 1964, JIM GREENHILL was educated at Dulwich College before coming to the United States in 1984 to attend the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he was a Morehead Scholar, graduating with a B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication. At The News...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >