writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

557 listings (51 - 60)

Tiwanda Lovelace  
SEVEN WEST PRODUCTIONS - http://shop.7westpublishing.com PUBLISHING TO CHANGE LIVES NATIONWIDE! Visit us our Official Website: http://7westpublishing.com BIO: Tiwanda 'Ne Ne' Lovelace of Seven West Productions, was like many other unknown artists who were used and then discarded by the musi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Beth Agnew  
Frustrated at the age of 5 by a toy typewriter that didn't really type, Beth Agnew has been pursuing improvements in communication technology most of her life. She was first published at 14, and continued to write for magazines and newspapers even when sidetracked by a short career in military telec...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brenda Marie Osbey  
Poet Laureate, Louisiana. Brenda Marie Osbey is the author of All Saints: New and Selected Poems (LSU Press, 1997), which received the 1998 American Book Award. She is the author also of Desperate Circumstance, Dangerous Woman (Story Line Press, 1991), In These Houses (Wesleyan University Press...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Guy Boulianne  
C’est en 1983 que Guy Boulianne s’introduisit dans le milieu culturel en publiant son premier recueil de poème intitulé "Avant-propos d’un prince fou". Quelque temps après la publication de son recueil il fit la rencontre du peintre Pierre Corbin, directeur de la galerie Frère Jérôme à Montréal. Cet...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sharon Bidwell  
Sharon was born in London on New Year’s Eve. She has always followed many creative pursuits. Eventually, her love of books and a wild imagination compelled her to focus on writing. The first short story she submitted — Silver Apples of the Moon — was accepted by Roadworks Magazine. The editor ...
writers / published 

45 works listed

Rosemarie Skaine  
Rosemarie Skaine earned her M.A. in Sociology. She holds honorary society memberships in Pi Kappa Delta, speech, Alpha Kappa Delta, sociology, National Forensic League and Quill and Scroll, journalism. Publications other than 15 books include coauthored national and international journal articles. H...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Robert von Dassanowsky  
Robert von Dassanowsky (also Robert Dassanowsky) is Professor of German and Film Studies at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, as well as Visiting Professor of German at UCLA. He has served as founding President of the Colorado chapter of the international writers\' organization, P....
writers / published 

16 works listed

Mark Campo  
I have been a writer most of my life since I was a child writing poetry, short stories, and then moving to fiction and non-fiction book projects, and in the last few years have written screen and stage plays. I guess you could say I'm the consumate writer. I also have written many peices for busin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vern Beachy  
Bio for Vern Beachy 2002 Vern Beachy has been a radio and television journalist for nearly 20 years, working in Iowa, Arkansas, and New Mexico and Memphis, Tennessee. Among many diversified assignments, he has covered 2 presidential campaigns (1988 and 1992), the crash of United Flight 232 in ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >