writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

557 listings (41 - 50)

Jim Buthman  
I have always written in one form or another. Much of the time, simply to myself but have penned my share of college papers. I began an online journal about one year ago. The journal: Politics and Nature, examines current themes affecting American society relating to both the natural and the pol...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ajit Harisinghani  
Born in Thane, Mumbai in 1950. Travelled to the US for post graduate studies. Then went around the world on a shoe-string. Based in Pune. My new book ONE LIFE TO RIDE has been published in June 2008 and is going into reprint in August 2008. Bibliophile South Asia. Paperback. pp 224, Rs.195/- ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sandy Brewer  
Sandy Brewer, PhD, is a human behavior and relationship expert with close to 35 years experience in the field of personal and professional growth and development. Her inspirational memoir, Pursuit of Light, an Extraordinary Journey, has won three first-place literary awards. She has captivated a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jeff Heisler  
About Jeff I've always been a writer. My mother pulled a keepsake out of her collection to show me. It was a bundle of lined papers bound with twine. Across the front was written "Jeff's First Book, Aged 4." On the inside there was a bunch of cryptic scribbling in crayon. I'm not su...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kent Whitaker  
About the Author - A New Southern American Storyteller Do you love great stories, good food, fun people and a good chuckle? If so, then you will love works by Southern author and semi-celeb chef Kent Whitaker. From his time on TV and radio, his weekly and monthly newspaper articles or hi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Louis Carter  
Louis Carter is the global leader in analyzing, developing, designing, and implementing best practices in the fields of organizational learning, knowledge management and leadership and human resources development. Carter is the founder and chair/president of the Best Practices Institute, the I...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Angelo Saverino  
Angelo Saverino is a professional sports agent, with over thirty years of experience, representing many of baseball's top name players. Public relations and motivational speaking are his major assets along with a keen knowledge of sports and business. Angelo has hosted a radio call-in show, pe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rajendra Gour  
Rajendra Gour is Freelance Writer. Writes personal history / biography of people and organisations, as well as fiction / non-fiction stories. He obtained his Masters in Mass Communications from Leicester University, UK and graduated from the Film & Television Institute, Poona, India. Rajendra sta...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >