writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

558 listings (151 - 160)

Scott Stine  
Under my given name, I have had two non-fiction books published by McFarland & Company, as well as one just recently published by Critical Vision, all devoted to vintage horror cinema and pop-culture memorabilia. Over the last twenty years, I have self published numerous magazines devoted to the sam...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Fakeer Ishavardas  
Fakeer Ishavardas, after initial schooling at an exclusive boarding public school, ventured into many a youthful adventure; but did not fail to complete his higher education; which, includes an M.B.A, a Th.D (Theology and Divinity), and a PhD (Religious Studies and Metaphysics). However, af...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Melanie Votaw  
I am a full-time freelance writer and editor in New York and the author of ten commercially published non-fiction books on a variety of subjects that are currently (or soon to be) sold in bookstores worldwide. Six of these books are under my name as author, and the others are ghostwritten titles. Ad...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Ron McMillan  
Author of three books, with more on the way. The latest, Bangkok Cowboy, is a crime thriller set in Thailand that introduces two new central characters - Mason & Dixie, private eyes working the murky underworld of one of the most fascinating capitals in the world. The sequel to Bangkok Cowboy is...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Meriel Brooke  
In June 2014, my first novel, 'An Impossible Marriage', was published to good reviews. It was first published under the title of 'Blood Marriage'. I started writing this book nine years ago and originally it was just a record of my father's career (he fought in both world wars). Then I realised it ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Eric Gilmartin  
Eric Gilmartin has been writing since age 12, inspired by an early encounter with a family friend, science-fiction master Ray Bradbury. Since then, he has been a film reviewer and freelance journalist, with several published articles on SF moviemaking to his credit. Born in San Jose, California, he ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Floyd Miley  
Overcoming life's adversities is an acquired skill that Floyd D.A. Miley, III has mastered. As a youth, he escaped becoming a victim of generational curses to earn a football scholarship to the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. In college, he rose above life's and self-imposed challenges to ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anthony Eaton  
My name is Anthony Eaton and my life is an evolution and a journey. Originally from Minnesota today I reside in Texas with my spouse who I have been blessed to spend more than twenty-six years with and our two cats. My belief is everyone has the potential and opportunity to be a leader no mat...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >