writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

558 listings (141 - 150)

Andy Pitt  
Andy J J Pitt: Marine & Travel Writer. Professional Freelance Writer: Marine & Travel, 40 years experience based Scotland & Thailand. Available for Technical Marine Work, features on Commercial Ships, Cruise Ships, Work Boats, Super-yachts, Marine Projects, Historic Ships, Joinery & Wood Products...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Phanuel Muverengwi  
“Reading maketh a full man; conference a ready man; and writing an exact man.” - (Sir Francis Bacon). Phanuel Muverengwi was born in 1968 in Chimowa Village, Chikomba District, Zimbabwe. He attended Chimowa Primary School in his home village, Dudzai Primary School in Chitungwiza, Ch...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Evenson Dufour  
Evenson Dufour is currently studying political science at Florida International University. In 2008-2009, he was placed on the Deans List and on the Presidents Academic Honor List for excellent academic achievement at the end of spring term at Palm Beach State College. He studied social sciences a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sabas Whittaker  
Who is Sabas Whittaker? He is a former merchant marine turned author, composer, recording artist, producer, lyricist, poet, painter, and bilingual stage and screen playwright. He is also an independent researcher and lecturer... a 20-year veteran mental health worker, formerly with the State ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Charlton Hall  
I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Converse College and a Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina Upstate. I also did a two-year postgraduate fellowship in Mindfulness, Ecopsychology and the Family System through Westgate Trainin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ekaterina Dorozhkina  
Ekaterina (Katya) was born and raised in Moscow, Russia. Katya received Master's in International Economics from one of the top Russian universities and started her marketing career at Nielsen. Later she improved her marketing skills in different industries, such as pharmaceutical, IT, telecommu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Angela Posey-Arnold  
Angela Posey-Arnold is a Published Christian author and reitred RN. In addition to an array of projects she owns the web site www.angelaposeyarnold.com and www.nightingale.pnn.com both of which features her unique voice and writing style. She is widely published with one self published book release...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Cindy Appel  
Cindy Appel, writing as Cynthianna Appel, has published five light-hearted, contemporary romantic-comedy novels, The Fixer-Uppers, Country Boy City Girl, Beautiful Dreamer, Scrambled Eggs, and Seven Ways to Seduce a Martian. Writing as Celine Chatillon, Cindy has published two erotica short sto...
writers / published 

11 works listed

John Tompkins  
I started writing books about 6 years ago, although I did write some short stories as long ago as the 1970s. I was the editor of the laboratory Newsletter \"Bugs\" for Public Health Laboratory Service - Leicester, it had a circulation of approximately 80 copies and I have been published i...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >