writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

558 listings (131 - 140)

Cathy C  
Hi, I'm Cathy Clamp. I write urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels for Tor Books with my co-author, C.T. Adams, under both my real name and as "Cat Adams." We have nineteen books on the shelf with them, and have six more in the pipeline through 2015. We've been writing together for ab...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Neville J. Anderson-Budd  
I was born in Portsmouth, Royal Naval & Marine Maternity Hospital 1st October 1938. We moved to Hayes, Middlesex in 1940 and then to Bletchley Park, where my father worked during WWII in 1940 through until 1950 with my twin sisters and older brother, then we moved to the Plough Inn at Simpson...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Melody Schubert  
Creative Chameleon for Hire. In need of a writer to express the heart of your travel destination, attraction or business? Hire a Creative Chameleon, who adapts to their environment. A keen sense of artistic insight allows me to look beyond what lies on the surface to find the heart of each st...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Roger Thunderhands Gilbert  
"Wakiya" (Thunder) I am a Tribal, Musician, Writer, Artist. I try to walk the path and have studied the tradition of the "Wisdom keepers" like Lame Deer, Fools Crow, Black Elk, and Rolling Thunder from the tribes of this region, and Lao Tzu, Budha, Bohidharma, Yeshua, and other enlightened ones fro...
writers / published 

1 works listed

V Lyric Parker  
V Lyric Parker, was born May 24, 1970 and raised in Atlanta's poorest communities. She wrote her first poem at the age of seven and has captivated audiences every since. She has won numerous awards, certificates and honorable mentions. She's recited poetry on V103 and performed spoken word throug...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rod L Griffin  
An author, actor, screenwriter, and playwright. He is one of the youngest authors in history to ever publish three books in one year within three separate genres. Rarely, in such a diverse spectrum has anyone created so much. This young man has been creating in life from an early age. At twelve ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lorren Repton  
An international travel writer/photographer, Lorren Repton is a resident of Southern California's Big Bear Valley and is editor of many online-zines. She was editor of Big Bear Magazine from 1996 to 2006. In 2005, she took on the project of revamping a Trade Publication -- Drinking...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Chloe Joquel  
Founder of the PeaceClinic, Oceanside, California. Author of Oceans of Peace. Editor of The PeaceClinic, published by the PeaceClinic, a program of VillagerNet International. EDITORAL: editor and contributing author for Grolier, Inc. publications (Science Year Books, Encyclopedia Intern...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Euphrosene Labon  
Sussex-born and now based, Euphrosene Labon is the author of Profit From Unlimited Thinking, as well as a series of compact yet comprehensive pocket guides, designed to make life and learning easier. Titles in the series include A Little Book of Big Sales Tips, A Little Book of Self- Coachin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >