writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

557 listings (101 - 110)

Lisa Barker  
Lisa Barker writes the award-winning syndicated parenting humor column, Jelly Momô - a weekly feature in The Salinas Californian (circulation 19,000) and monthly in School News Roll Call parentís magazine (circulation 323,000+). Jelly Momô has also been printed in The Eureka Reporter, Omaha Family, ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Beverly Caruso  
My favorite joy as a writer is to train and encourage potential writers from various ethnic groups at home and abroad to write books, articles, curriculum and handbooks to their own people group and beyond. I'm married to Peter Caruso, the mother of three; grandmother of five - all actively servi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Tracey McBride  
STYLE WITH SOUL(tm)...ON ANY INCOME! When Americans look for frugal luxuries they turn to Tracey McBride. By way of her books, newsletters, and repeat appearances on television shows such as "The Carol Duvall Show", "Smart Solutions", "DIY Crafts", and NBC news (Los Angeles affiliate), Tra...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tim Rees  
Having grown up in Cardiff, I joined the 1st Battalion Welsh Guards at the age of 19 where I saw active service in Northern Ireland and the Falklands war of 1982. I was also the battalion photographer and my duties included taking the Queen's portrait for the front cover of the 1981 Cardiff Ta...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Alma Hromic  
I was born with ink in my veins, in a town on the banks of an ancient river, in a country which no longer exists. I lived in three different homes before I was ten years old, and then left the country of my birth, never to live there again. In the years that followed I attended six or seven diff...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rita Toews  
Rita lives in a small town near Winnipeg, Manitoba with her husband, Dan, and Mickey, the obligatory "writer's cat". When I was growing up my father worked as a driller on oil wells--that meant our family was constantly on the move from town to town. When you're lonely, books are very good comp...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Suzanna Lonchar  
Suzanna Lonchar is a second generation Italian-American with a proud and dramatic family history which she retells in the exciting memoir, "A Brooklyn Rose." Suzanna was born in Detroit, Michigan, where her mother Rosie, the “Brooklyn Rose” of the story, moved during her high schoo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anita Billi  
Anita Billi is best known for her abilities as a past life intuit/remote healer. Her own near death experience reveals a unique view of the afterlife in her latest book where she combines both paranormal experiences and healings. Included are personal selected stories from her latest research...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >