writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

87 listings (51 - 60)

Bing Den  
Ahenadental.fr est un professionnel très expérimenté dans la domaine du fourniture dentaire, qui s’engage à fournir le matériel dentaire de haute qualité de grands marques, comme NSK, JINME, TOSI, COXO etc. L’équipe Athenadental.fr s’efforce tous les jours de dénicher de nouvelles marq...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kristina De la Cal  
I am a word enthusiast with a passion for writing it like it is, making the non-fiction market my favorite playground. My first book, Breaking Up Without Breaking Down, is a self-help break up/divorce survival guide that was inspired by a personal experience with heartbreak. I am also a full...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ken Ammi  
Ken Ammi is a long time researcher and lecturer on issues pertaining to worldview philosophies and various sorts of religions. In this capacity, he has posted thousands of articles on his website, has been published in an apologetics journal and has been interviewed for radio and podcast programs. ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Richard Schooping  
Richard Schooping has transcended AIDS. He now shares a way to be, beyond all suffering. He is a "Certified Holistic Health Consultant" practicing in the Detroit, Metro area. He has been married for 13 years. He was born in Florida and has been in many professional musical groups. Richard is cu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alan Robert Ward  
Born in 1954, spent the early part of my life in Coventry, UK. Spent 7 years as a paramedic before opting for a 9 - 5 job in accountancy. A part-time career now that I continue. Moved to Leicestershire UK, back to Coventry and then to Blackpool UK. I am a Christian and now lived with my part...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Erynn Laurie  
Erynn blogs on spirituality, social issues, women veterans and feminist issues, and living life near Puget Sound. Raised in New England, she moved to the Pacific Northwest in 1981 during her Navy enlistment. She occasionally speaks and teaches on Celtic spirituality at festivals and conference...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Kurt Stradtman  
I am a two time author, first publishing a satirical auto-biography of my time in college (Am I The Person My Mother Warned Me About?), and my second work, a fictional novel, Transcendence. Transcendence is expected to be available in November 2013. I am a Advanced LOA practitioner and Life Co...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Cold Coffee Cafe  
Theodocia McLean is the Owner of Cold Coffee Press. She is a multi-book, multi-genre author who works hard to promote other authors as a way of giving back. Showcase and Sell your Books for Free at our online Café. http://coldcoffeecafe.com/
writers / published 

128 works listed

Alison Dubois  
I am a published poet and writer that has had the stirrings of the muses within my soul for a very long time. Sometimes I can be wonderfully prolific, other times, I will stare at the blinking cursor.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Next >