writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

87 listings (41 - 50)

Natalie De Clare  
My name is Natalie de Clare of House de Clare. I am beautiful, educated, intelligent, goal-orientated, and a team player. I am a effective leader, guide, and problem solver. I have earned numerous college degrees and certificates over the years and have an equal fascination with the U.S. crimi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Thomas Caramagno  
I received my Ph.D. from UCLA in 1983 in English and am currently completing an M.A. in Clinical Psychology. I and have published four books: "The Flight of the Mind: Virginia Woolf's Art and Manic-Depressive Illness" (Berkeley: Univ. of California Press, 1992); "Irreconcilable Differences? Intelle...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Anand  Bose  
I hail from Kurianoor, a small village hamlet in Kerala, India. Kerala one of the fifty destinations to be visited as per national geographic is known from its mystic and tranquil backwaters, lulling beaches and aromatic gardens of tea, cardamom and other spices. There's a joke about me that...
writers / published 

22 works listed

Renate Stendhal  
Renate grew up in Germany and spent 20 years in Paris, doing multimedia/performance work and cultural journalism. She translated Gertrude Stein and major American feminists into German, and published the award-winning photobiography Gertrude Stein: In Words and Pictures. After falling in love with K...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jean-Francis Abdulay Chishala  
I am 41 years old, a freelance journalist with a diploma in freelance journalism, B.A Honors media theory and practice (UCT) and currently pursuing an MA communication management /PR at John Carroll University in Cleveland. I am on the editorial board of Challenge Magazine in Zambia. I have taught...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Simon O'corra  
I have been a writer for over twenty years. I have an eclectic palette as a writer and have featured in journals, magazines, newspapers and most recently in an academic book about gay theatre in Britain since 1950 - Alternatives within the Mainstream 2 (Cambridge Scholars Press). I have also ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Next >