writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

87 listings (31 - 40)

Jabulani Dube  
A journalist/writer living in Johannesburg, South Africa and works as a freelance journalist. I've always loved writing and that means it is in my genes and am a great reader. I love writing about thing that affect people and share what I see with people through write. I studied journalism at Al...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jason Ritchie  
I have worked in the areas of alternative health, complementary therapies as well as healing arts. I lead workshops in spiritual development and awareness. I am a registered Reiki Master/Teacher and practitioner, running workshops in Spain,Great Britain and Gibraltar. I am now accessing the world as...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Mathew Miller  
Mathew Miller was born in Switzerland, and he spent much of his young life in US embassies around the world. As a child, he lived on nearly every continent and visited over 50 countries. He entered Notre Dame on a sport scholarship, and it was through team sports that he learned his first importan...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Malathronas  
Born in Athens, Greece, but raised and working in London. Freelance travel writer and photographer with contributions to the Sunday Times, Travel Africa, Discovery Channel and others. Member of the British Guild of Travel Writers. Languages: fluent English, Greek, German, very good Portugue...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Perreault  
I went to High School in a small New England town. I Went to College in Boston. and made my the first of a collection of great mistakes. I became a Cop, I wore the entire uniform inside and out. I knew I was gay, queer or the clinical term, Homosexual. This odd combination would not ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Anthony DiGiorgio  
I write about the wrongs done by society. My first book a letter to god published by iUniverse.com, is a satire on the idea that a god is responsible for the evil that man has created. My second book The Naked Cynic, being published by 1stbook.com is a dark fiction about love. Thin...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Allen Gavillet  
I am a survivor! 43 years of living, I write to help others. My book is my first attempt ever at writing, I write from experience, and hope to help others. My inspirations are the causes I write about, we live in a world with a lot of issues that are swept under the rug. Socially we are failing e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dick Stodghill  
Member of Mystery Writers of America and Private Eye Writers of America. Have had seven books and more than sixty short stories and novellas published. Have spent much of my life as a newspaper reporter and daily columnist. My "In the Press of Things" column was named best in Indiana by United Press...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Next >