writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

87 listings (21 - 30)

Amber Lace  
Author Amber Lace has selected her hottest and most erotic personal fantasies as well as some authentic stories for this special collection. Sizzling and revealing details take you into the private lives of love, and sex. She has affiliations with Susie Bright and Nancy Friday. Amber currently r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Cathy Kaiser  
My name is Cathy L. Kaise, I am the author of three books: the poetry collection, Journey of the Heart (also available through AuthorHouse), and Rings of Secrets as told by the old oak tree, a children's book, and Timeless Reflections, an empowered belief of mediations. Timeless Reflections has been...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sara Crusade  
I have seven years experience in journalism, including time served in the U.S. Army as a Photographer and Journalist on the Ft. Stewart newspaper, as well as experience as a Freelance Writer on several community newspapers; two essays published in the anthology, Lesbians Raising Sons, by Jess ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joel Savage  
Joel Savage is a freelance writer, who enjoys the challenges of creativity and adventure. Growing up in an environment he sees the experiences of hard living and suffering, deepens his understanding and knowledge to start writing. His work is considered to be pure genre of creative nonfictio...
writers / published 

7 works listed

David Harper  
Grew up in the cold cold Northeast, Have lived in multiple states: California, Nevada, Florida and out of my mind. Have completed 3 novels of a quad, not yet published. I read between 200 and 300 books a year, primarily contemporary fiction. James Michener, Fannie Flagg, Tom Robbins, Christop...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kenneth Stone  
Let me begin, by letting you know, this is my first book. I was never an English studying enthusiast that is all right nonetheless. I hope that you will be able to gather some idea of my train of thought, and perhaps be somewhat entertained. Thanks you for your attention. This is dedicated to Shon, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Skye Thomas  
Skye Thomas is the CEO of Tomorrow’s Edge, an Internet leader in inspiring leaps of faith. She became a writer in 1999 after twenty years of studying personal growth, motivation, soulmates, self-esteem, parenting, spirituality, metaphysics, family dynamics, dating, and astrology. Her books, articl...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Garrett Hutson  
I'm 41 years old. I've been writing all my life, but took the "traditional" path of family and career after college. I never stopped writing, but in September '03 I resolved to finally get serious about being published. I belong to a couple of different writers' groups, and I love the feedbac...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Scott Pomfret  
Scott D. Pomfret is author of the forthcoming novels The Second Half (Lethe Press May 2016), Only Say the Word (Ninestar Press May 2016), The Hunger Man (Ninestar Press June 2016), and the forthcoming collection of short stories The Second Person (Ninestar Press April 2016). Past published wo...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Next >