writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gardening Writers

81 listings (41 - 50)

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Becky Norman  
Since graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with a B.A. in Honors English (Writing Minor), Becky Norman has moved to Canada and graduated from Conestoga College\'s Human Resources Program with Honours. For the past six years, she has been a Human Resources Advisor and is curre...
writers / published 

66 works listed

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Can Don  
Herodental is a reliable, independently owned dental equipment company based in United Kingdom, established in 2013. Herodental dental supplies and products for dental professionals in UK, Europe at everyday discount price. Our dental equipment and dental instruments meet current legislation demands...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Lawrence Dyer  
First book just published: see www.ACottageOnTheMoss.com Also short stories (SF/Fantasy) in various magazines/books. The book is autobiography, an account of ten years of 'wilderness living' in a remote stone cottage in the English Peak District. Short stories published in places such as Interzone,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cindy Jones  
I am a medical writer and educator. I enjoy teaching and consider my writing as a way to educate readers. My scientific background (Ph.D.) has provided me with an understanding of the scientific literature and the ability to translate this information for the reader. I spend most of my time writ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carolyn M Johnson  
I am an independent librarian, published educational author and writer of published articles about nature for a general audience, plus articles for families and librarians, poems and book reviews. I also write and have written manuscripts of novels for middle grade readers, beginning readers, early ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Annette Meredith  
Annette Meredith is a master gardener, photographer and lifelong student of nature who is passionate about environmental issues and conservation. She was born in England but now lives in North Carolina, where she enjoys encouraging, observing and photographing nature as she works to improve sixty ac...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mary R. Dunn  
As a published author, Mary Dunn has written nonfiction children\\\'s books about dream jobs, planets, and a wide assortment of furry and feathery creatures. Her latest work is a biography of Rose Nichols, who loved nature and became one of the first women garden designers in the United States...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Next >