writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gardening Writers

81 listings (31 - 40)

Morris Goodwin III  
I am 27 years old. Currently I am a recent graduate of Vesper College with a MFA in Eco Architecture. I have a degree from The Art Institutes International, MN in December of 2006 with a A.A.S. in Interior Design. I have a B.A. in Psychology from the University of St. Thomas. I have...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Mitchell Tremmel  
Karen Tremmel was born and raised in the Tennessee Valley at the foot of Lookout Mountain, surrounded by dramatic scenes of nature and wildlife, juxtaposed with steel mills, dams, farming and fragments of the Civil War. Karen relocated to Canada where she spent her time back to nature exploring the ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Tonja Bliss  
It has been a passion of mine to write a book. I know that it takes determination and the right mindset to be able to put on paper what is on your mind or in your thoughts. It can be very enlightening to watch your characters come to life through your thoughts and aspirations; each being as unique a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Soumya Maitra  
My writing interests include technical articles, screenplay writing, web content development, and books. I have more than 50 articles/papers to my credit published in several leading newspapers, magazines, journals in India and abroad. I have been writing Science/Technology articles for the leading ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Thea Miller Ryan  
I am an experienced freelance writer, specializing in travel, outdoors, literature-related travel and Great Plains articles. My publication credits include national magazines such as Home & Away, Writer's Journal, Transitions Abroad, Just About Horses and Conservation Digest, along with many other r...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peggi Ridgway  
Award-winning author of five non-fiction books, including the 2005 edition of Successful Website Marketing, and more than 500 magazine feature articles. Latest achievement: Author and Project Manager for the book, SENDING FLOWERS TO AMERICA, published by the American Florists' Exchange in December 2...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Next >