writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gardening Writers

81 listings (21 - 30)

David Domine  
David Dominé lives in Louisville, Kentucky, where he teaches foreign languages and translation at Bellarmine University. In addition to an MFA in Writing from Spalding University, he has an MA in Spanish Literature from the University of Louisville and an MA in German Literature from the University...
writers / published 

10 works listed

May Lenzer  
A native Staten Islander, I never thought I'd live in some of the most interesting places in the USA. Neither did I think when I had time to get serious about writing (not so long ago), that I would be taken seriously. Though my first love is writing about animals and the natural world, I find f...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John R Atwood  
John has written for The Age, The Australian, Metro film magazine and the Brisbane Organic Growers newsletter. He has had a chapter about surfies and hippies in Byron Bay in the 1960s and early 1970s published in a book called New Voices, New Visions (pp 50-65, Elder and Moore 2012). His sh...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Roger Marshall  
Roger Marshall is a freelance writer based in Rhode Island. He has been a contributor to various gardening, sailing and boating magazines world-wide and has written more than 1000 magazine articles. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Daily Telegraph (UK), Sports Illustrated, Sail, Cruising...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Jim Tabor  
I've published articles in TIME, Reader's Digest, Smithsonian, US News & World Report, Barrons, Washington Post, OUTSIDE, SKI, Powder, Backpacker, Yankee, Snow Country, Vermont Life, Western Horseman, and many others. My article subjects have varied widely: travel, personalities, profiles, financial...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Suzanne Blanchard  
A former editor and columnist for phillyBurbs.com, Suzanne has been working on the Web since 1993, developing the first sites for several commercial and non-profit organizations and consulting on government and non-profit Web presences. Over the past ten years, she has driven the development of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Betsy S. Franz  
I am a freelance writer and photographer specializing in nature, wildlife, the environment and both humorous and inspirational human interest topics. My articles and photographs have appeared in many publications including Florida Gardening, Florida Sportsman, E - The Environmental Magazine, BassTim...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Govind Dhar  
Over the past 13 years I have worked in Dubai and India as a writer for press and advertising. Recently I launched the Indian edition of the world-renowned luxury magazine, the Robb Report as executive editor for the India Today Group in May 2011 and ran it for 13 issues. Based in New Del...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Jack Young  
JACK YOUNG, was born in Germany 1957. He lived in South Carolina and Florida. In 2006 he started to write books about historical places in the US. In 2011 he converted his writings into E-books and start to publish them in 2011. In the meantime you can find several books about other subjects...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Next >