writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gardening Writers

81 listings (11 - 20)

Weldon Burge  
Although I am best known for my gardening articles, I actually freelance for a variety of nonfiction and fiction publications. My nonfiction has appeared in Organic Gardening, Horticulture, Fine Gardening, Gardening How-To, Birds & Blooms, Flower & Garden, National Gardening, Delaware Today, Country...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Judith Stock  
Judith A. Stock ~ Freelance Writer I'm a professional freelance writer specializing in general-interest features, profiles, and service articles. My articles have appeared in publications like Reader's Digest New Choices, American Profile, Women's eNews, Healthgate/NBCi, Career Builder and Br...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Devon Mihesuah  
Devon Abbott Mihesuah is member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma and is a historian by training. She received her Ph.D. in American History from TCU in 1989, and was professor of American Indian History in NAU's history department for ten years. She is now professor of Applied Indigenous Studies, s...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Charlton Hall  
I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Converse College and a Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina Upstate. I also did a two-year postgraduate fellowship in Mindfulness, Ecopsychology and the Family System through Westgate Trainin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kimberly & Jerry Peterson  
Writing is my passion...the days I do not take the time to write are the days when I do not feel complete. Now put this passion together with our love for travel, photography and NASCAR then you have our dream life. We are full time RVers, which for those of you that are unfamiliar with this t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Linda Allen  
Linda Allen is author of more than 50 magazine articles, essays, and books. she has received honors from the Society for Professional Journalists and Writer's Digest. Her book, Decking the Halls - The Folklore and Traditions of Christmas Plants, was a finalist for the 2001 Benjamin Franklin Award f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nannette Richford  
Nannette Richford has published thousands of online articles covering a range of topics from gardening and education to new age and paranormal. She was born and raised in the little rural town of Springfield, Maine where she enjoys growing flowers, herbs and vegetables in the back yard. She cr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Joel LaRusic  
I was born in Toronto, Ontario in 1967. I left there was I was 7 and have never been back. Not to slight the good people of T.O. I simply have not had the occasion to return. I have lived in Canada for much of my life but have done shorter stints in England (Bridlington, East Yorkshire) and the U...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Next >