writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Film/Cinema/Stage Writers

239 listings (91 - 100)

Michael Martinez  
I wrote the weekly/monthly Tolkien and Middle-earth column for Suite101 from 1999 through January 2003. I now contributed essays to MERP.COM. Past contracts include writing backgroud essays for Toy Vault's Middle-earth Action Figures (including credited liner notes for at least one action figure...
writers / published 

3 works listed

J. NEWHALL  
J. Newhall is a small town Author from upstate New york who has always wanted to help make the world a better place. J. has always written little things, but hadn't taken it serious until 2003 when a man from Branson Mo. contacted him about a pamphlet J. had written in 1995 to help troubled te...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jason Prugar  
I came across writing and filmmaking in college and I am convinced it was a message from above. We were waiting for our Student Gov't meeting to starty and my friend showed a short film based on Jane Eyre that he made for a literature class. When he told me that he made it himself and how it was don...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karina Kantas  
Karina originates from the UK, but now resides in Greece. She works as a Drís receptionist/assistant through the summer months in a busy tourist resort. Karina writes novels and short stories targeted for the Young Adult market. She is presently working on two novels: Stone Cold, a Supernat...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Roy Rogers Oldenkamp  
Cultural Commentator and Activist, Roy Rogers Oldenkamp has been writing for WeHoNews online and is known for his incendiary column, 66 & Sweetzer referring to the address of West Hollywood City Hall, covering matters of local politics, LGBTQ issues and historic preservation. Also writes f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rebecca Reed  
I am currently a free lance writer; have been published in Playboy and some local publications here in Tampa, Fl. Im trying to find an agent as I'm writing my autobiography and feel it's very marketable. My writing probably needs work and I have no idea how to network through all the clutter to find...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steve Ressel  
I\'m a published writer with 8 books at this time under my real name and a few under pseudonyms. I write fictions about anything other than what people usually write about these days. So far I have written romance-comedy, historic action-adventure, an animation textbook, a drinks book, a sci-fi th...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Ken Kreps  
A published author, I write articles, editorials and essays pertaining to political and social issues. I also write short stories as well as occasional pieces dealing with sports, television, health, and personal experiences. I've written scripts which have been produced on Imagination Theater, an a...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >