writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Film/Cinema/Stage Writers

239 listings (71 - 80)

Christy Smith-Johnson  
I am currently writing a true murder crime story involving numerous investigative misconceptions, contradictions, cover-ups, and unnecessary danger the investigator caused to the victim's family after the death took place. I would like to finish writing the story myself but am more interested in wri...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Victoria Richardson  
I did a journalism degree back in the 90's, and then tech writing for almost a decade, before finding my niche in this world....science fiction editing. In the years that I lived in Green Bay, I met many avid writers of sci fi, and the big need I found was someone who could read over their mate...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary Sylvester  
Mary Sylvester, the singer and musician is also an author, she writes books and poems. Her poems were published in 2001 and 2002 at the Goethe Gesellschaft Frankfurt, Germany, in Frankfurter Edition "Gedicht und Gesellschaft". The new book "SCHWARZ IM SCHWARZWALD" (Black in the Black Forest) is pu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rob Durham  
As a veteran stand-up comedian, Rob learned that his jokes were funny, but not all that profitable. This really hit home when he realized that he could make so much more money being an English teacher. His writing skills were put to the test when the inner-city school that he taught at lacked impo...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

David Michael Wharton  
David Michael Wharton is a freelance writer from Texas. He grew up in and around the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, and claims that his grandparents once did a walk-on in an episode of DALLAS. While this doesn't rank David very high as far as claims to fame go, it does make Six Degrees of Kevin Bac...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Govind Dhar  
Over the past 13 years I have worked in Dubai and India as a writer for press and advertising. Recently I launched the Indian edition of the world-renowned luxury magazine, the Robb Report as executive editor for the India Today Group in May 2011 and ran it for 13 issues. Based in New Del...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Jack Young  
JACK YOUNG, was born in Germany 1957. He lived in South Carolina and Florida. In 2006 he started to write books about historical places in the US. In 2011 he converted his writings into E-books and start to publish them in 2011. In the meantime you can find several books about other subjects...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Holly Poe Durbin  
I am an award winning entertainment costume designer based in Los Angeles. My design work includes film, television, themed entertainment, theater and opera with projects in New York, London, Japan, Spain and in regional theaters all over the U.S. I currently write for the entertainment design...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Michelle Rick  
Graduate Northwestern University B.A. in Creative Writing M.F.A. in non-fiction from New School University; M.F.A. in fiction at New School University Member: Author's Guild since 1998 Short stories have been published in: -Pieces: A Collection from New Writers; editor: Stephen Chbo...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >