writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Film/Cinema/Stage Writers

239 listings (41 - 50)

Fyn Day  
Fyn Day was born in the fifties and started to write in the sixties not very well at first, just his name and always with the last letter in backwards upper case. However, he improved, and throughout the seventies and eighties wrote mostly exam papers, well enough to attend Bristol University and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Ann Kimbrough  
Ann L. Wead Kimbrough is a communications and international business professor and veteran, award-winning writer for mainstream media. Ann is a ghost-writer and editor, has written book length manuscripts (no byline) for organizations, writes for an online media source, and is completing her disse...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Betty Jo Tucker  
All art forms converge in the movies, and that's why I enjoy talking and writing about them so much. Because of our passion for film, my husband and I see almost 200 movies a year. I currently serve as lead critic for ReelTalk Movie Reviews and write film commentary for KOAA Online (an NBC-affiliate...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Philip Vaughn  
Four published books to date: two racing and two baseball. Three more in pre-production. AMERICAN GLADIATOR: The Hard Life And Short Times Of Pete Browning (baseball biography). First book ever done on this fabled hitter AMERICAN DIAMONDS: unusual, one-of-a-kind baseball anthology...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Scott Stine  
Under my given name, I have had two non-fiction books published by McFarland & Company, as well as one just recently published by Critical Vision, all devoted to vintage horror cinema and pop-culture memorabilia. Over the last twenty years, I have self published numerous magazines devoted to the sam...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Eric Gilmartin  
Eric Gilmartin has been writing since age 12, inspired by an early encounter with a family friend, science-fiction master Ray Bradbury. Since then, he has been a film reviewer and freelance journalist, with several published articles on SF moviemaking to his credit. Born in San Jose, California, he ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Judith Lecuyer  
Tink starting writing at the age of 10. Then, she fell into a coma until the age of 40. She woke up when her second child was diagnosed with Autism. The fairy muse that lived inside poked her heart until Tink cried out and put pen to paper. That was five years ago. After many "thanks, but no tha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lucy Chase Williams  
I am the author of "The Complete Films of Vincent Price" (Citadel Press, 1995.) As an editor, I contributed freelance services on two major Dutton biographies, "Howard Hughes: The Untold Story" and "Down at the End of Lonely Street: The Life and Death of Elvis Presley." I have scripted several o...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cathe Jones  
Born in Boston, Cathe has a varied background, earning several degrees, and status as US Navy Veteran. As a stand up comic she has performed throughout the US and Canada in internationally recognized clubs, including the Improv and the Comedy Store. Cathe has also been a member of Second City, and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >