writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Film/Cinema/Stage Writers

239 listings (21 - 30)

Tiwanda Lovelace  
SEVEN WEST PRODUCTIONS - http://shop.7westpublishing.com PUBLISHING TO CHANGE LIVES NATIONWIDE! Visit us our Official Website: http://7westpublishing.com BIO: Tiwanda 'Ne Ne' Lovelace of Seven West Productions, was like many other unknown artists who were used and then discarded by the musi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Robert von Dassanowsky  
Robert von Dassanowsky (also Robert Dassanowsky) is Professor of German and Film Studies at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, as well as Visiting Professor of German at UCLA. He has served as founding President of the Colorado chapter of the international writers\' organization, P....
writers / published 

16 works listed

Shona Charlton  
For ten years I was lost in the wilderness of the media world, making countless films and TV programmes and creating designs to laud the deeds of others. But all this while, I was also writing - scripts, screenplays, promos, poems. And - in fits and starts - my two novels. Now, I am somewh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shel Horowitz  
Which would you rather read? "Electronic Privacy Expert Releases New Book" (snore!) or "It's 10 O'Clock-Do You Know Where Your Credit History Is?" Press releases, sellsheets, web pages...copywriting that tells "the story behind the story"- from the award-winning author of Grassroots Marketing f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Sean McLain  
Sean McLain’s tenure in the entertainment industry began in 1988 as a member of the art department on the Touchstone Pictures feature Disorganized Crime. Subsequently, Mr. McLain undertook advertising, release and distribution responsibilities of an independent feature entitled Final Approach, th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Michael Cornell  
First writing assignment was his eighth grade school play. Joined military as a journalist, including press stints with White House Communications and Walter Reed.Studied screenwriting and wrote a practice script from "A Wrinkle in Time." Even though he had not secured the rights, Cornell used his c...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Lisa Morton  
A rare Southern California native, Lisa Morton's career as a professional writer began in 1988 with the horror-fantasy feature film MEET THE HOLLOWHEADS (aka LIFE ON THE EDGE), on which she also served as Associate Producer. For the Disney Channel's 1992 ADVENTURES IN DINOSAUR CITY, she served as sc...
writers / published 

29 works listed

Scott Allen Nollen  
Scott Allen Nollen is an Iowa native educated (BA, MA) at the University of Iowa in Film and Broadcasting & United States and European History. He is the author and editor of over 40 books on the history of film, literature and music, including (from McFarland/www.mcfarlandpub.com): THREE BAD MEN: ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >