writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Film/Cinema/Stage Writers

240 listings (141 - 150)

Carmela Maraan Fernando  
As a content manager for a web design and web development company, I write and edit articles for several blogging, online marketing, technology, and web development sites. I have also written for above- and below-the-line advertising material, as well as entertainment and adult content.
writers / published 

10 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kathryn Lively  
Kathryn Lively is the author of LITTLE FLOWERS, an inspirational fiction novel from Highbridge Press. She has penned numerous non-fiction articles about the Internet for Link-UP Magazine and The Net, among others. She is currently working on a second novel.
writers / published 

35 works listed

Patricia Pettijohn  
I am a published writer of nonfiction, a professional librarian, and a lesbian feminist hoping to publish fiction. I am interested in a smaller scale electronic writers group of like-minded folks. While I have never been in the closet, my fiction has.
writers / published 

8 works listed

Sheila Allen  
14 published novels, member of the WGA since 1984, staff and freelance television, screen and theatre work, mysteries, historicals and mainstream fiction. Created Writers Heaven [ www.writersheaven.org ]for professional and upcoming writers.
writers / published 

15 works listed

Kevin DiBacco  
Kevin DiBacco is an worldwide distributed Director/Author/Consultant who, for the past 35+ years has specialized in creating complex, creative, Non-Hollywood feature films. His Feature Films are selling in 187 countries to date.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vicki Hopkins  
Author of Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera, founder and host of All Things Phantom on BlogTalkRadio. Current works in progress: The Price of Deception The Phantom of Valletta - Fiction
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Gabriel Campisi  
Independent filmmaker and writer. Author of the best-seller in its class, The Independent Filmmaker's Guide to Writing a Business Plan for Investors (McFarland & Company - 2004).
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dawn Powell Dell  
actress: SAG-AFTRA, AEA writer, counselor, child care provider, minister to widows & pastors Tupperware Consultant - www.my2.tupperware.com/dawndell www.olivesbriefcase.com
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >