writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Film/Cinema/Stage Writers

239 listings (121 - 130)

Gabriel Chouinard  
I am a writer. I am unbound by genres, crossing and blurring the lines of distinction between fantasy and reality. I am flexible and adaptive, able to write any style of work; from comic book scripts to fantasy novels, from popular culture essays to research papers. Words are my life. I live onl...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rob Kozlowski  
Living in Chicago, Illinois, Rob Kozlowski is the author of two books, "The Actor's Guide to the Internet" and "The Art of Chicago Improv: Short Cuts to Long-Form Improvisation," the latter of which is to be published by Heinemann Books in March, 2002. He has previously written for Screen Magazine,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sean McGrady  
Mr. Sean McGrady, Irish, Born Belfast, Northern Ireland 1955. Married. Formerly teacher of history and lecturer in philosophy at The University of Teesside. Since 1990 freelance editor and writer contributing cultural reviews, criticisms, analytical, humorous pieces and poetry to national press, m...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Deena Stryker  
Lived mostly abroad in various countries, published three books, one of which foresaw the fall of the Berlin Wall and the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Published in 2004 by Beaufort Publishing Group: When the Revolution was Young: Conversations with Cuba's leaders and its people, 1964, wi...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mark Pirro  
Pirro has written, produced and directed several of his own feature films since 1983. HIs first feature, A Polish Vampire in Burbank, was produced on the ultra low budget of $2500 and has generated well over two million dollars in home video and cable television sales. Pirro's other films includ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jim Great Elk Waters  
BIO: Jim Great Elk Waters is a Chief Emeritus of the East of the River Free Shawnee. Great Elk is an author, creative writer and journalist; artist with works in collections worldwide; and an actor/producer who has worked and/or appeared in over 100 film/TV/stage projects. An Ambassador for Peace, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sam Vaknin  
Sam Vaknin ( http://samvak.tripod.com ) is the author of Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited and After the Rain - How the West Lost the East. He served as a columnist for Central Europe Review, PopMatters, and eBookWeb , a United Press International (UPI) Senior Business Correspondent, an...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Bing Den  
Ahenadental.fr est un professionnel très expérimenté dans la domaine du fourniture dentaire, qui s’engage à fournir le matériel dentaire de haute qualité de grands marques, comme NSK, JINME, TOSI, COXO etc. L’équipe Athenadental.fr s’efforce tous les jours de dénicher de nouvelles marq...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Nick Weatherhogg  
I have been teaching over a quarter of a century now, and still enjoy the challenges of the classroom. And the fun - teaching is great! Sadly I now suffer from very poor health and so am teaching less and less ... and need something to keep the bank balance ticking over while in bed - hence writi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >