writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Film/Cinema/Stage Writers

239 listings (11 - 20)

TERRY RAY HILLER  
TERRY RAY HILLER has over twenty years writing experience in both the commercial and not-for-profit arenas, where he’s served in administrative capacities ranging from department head and buyer to executive director and board member. His responsibilities have ranged from staff selection and training...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Gary C. King  
Gary C. King, a freelance author and lecturer, is regarded by readers and critics alike as one of the world's foremost crime writers, a reputation he has earned over the last 25 years with the publication of more than 400 articles in true crime magazines in the United States, Canada, and England. Th...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Nicole Allard  
Nicole Allard Email: nickyswriting@comcast.net Web: Writer’s Success- http://writerssuccess.com/ Writing Samples- http://nicoleallard.bravehost.com Experience Summary · Experienced in writing articles, essays, editorial pieces, newsletters, business plans, web content, and e-boo...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Barbara Harris Whitfield  
Barbara Harris Whitfield, RT Barbara Harris Whitfield is the author of many published articles and four books, Full Circle: The Near-Death Experience and Beyond (Pocket Books, Simon and Schuster, 1990), Spiritual Awakenings: Insights of the Near-Death Experience and Other Doorways to Our Soul (He...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Troy Smith  
yes, I\\\'m published. Wrote a killer biography on the band, Nirvana (St Martins Press, April 2004). Yes, I love to write. Especially about life. And yes, the ink flows freely at the drop of a dime. There\\\'s not an assignment I can\\\'t complete without passion & integrity. I was a young b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Terry Collins  
I've been a working writer since 1989, with stints as a newspaper reporter and columnist and theatre director. FICTION/NON-FICTION SIMON AND SCHUSTER Nearly twenty juvenile novels, chapter books and picture books based on the Nickelodeon stable of characters. These include: SpongeBob ...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Rajendra Gour  
Rajendra Gour is Freelance Writer. Writes personal history / biography of people and organisations, as well as fiction / non-fiction stories. He obtained his Masters in Mass Communications from Leicester University, UK and graduated from the Film & Television Institute, Poona, India. Rajendra sta...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >