writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Feminism Writers

174 listings (81 - 90)

Shirley Wallace  
Although I have had several religious articles published in a couple of magazines, "Milla's Villa" is my first book. It seems to be doing quite well. Having tried for over two years to get my book in print, I finally did so by going with PA. At least it got my book out there. I am currently ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anthony DiGiorgio  
I write about the wrongs done by society. My first book a letter to god published by iUniverse.com, is a satire on the idea that a god is responsible for the evil that man has created. My second book The Naked Cynic, being published by 1stbook.com is a dark fiction about love. Thin...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Uche Nworah  
Uche studied communication arts at the university of Uyo-Nigeria.Because journalists back then in Nigeria were not well paid, he took professional exams in advertising and also studied marketing at Post-graduate level at the university of Nigeria, Enugu campus. He worked in advertising and Public Re...
writers / unpublished 

7 works listed

Paulette Kouffman Sherman  
Dr. Paulette Kouffman Sherman is a licensed psychologist, owner of My Dating School (www.mydatingschool.com), author of Dating from the Inside Out, published by Atria Books, a regular speaker at The Learning Annex and is the NY Love Examiner. She’s been an expert on television like the CBS Early ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

J. NEWHALL  
J. Newhall is a small town Author from upstate New york who has always wanted to help make the world a better place. J. has always written little things, but hadn't taken it serious until 2003 when a man from Branson Mo. contacted him about a pamphlet J. had written in 1995 to help troubled te...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jessica Metcalf  
J.L. Metcalf lives in the Ocean State with her Artist Boyfriend and their very artistic cat. She one day hopes to live in a Hobbit Hole in the Shire so she can enjoy making jams, jellies and writing more books. She writs a weekly blog for Great Stories, Inc as “The Female Perspective”. She is th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

David Bareford  
I am a professional violence designer, primarily involved in theatrical productions in the Chicago area, but my work also includes teaching stage combat at Lewis University, The Fight Shop Studio, and various workshops around the area. When the occasion arises, I do utility stunts (mostly hig...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Dick Stodghill  
Member of Mystery Writers of America and Private Eye Writers of America. Have had seven books and more than sixty short stories and novellas published. Have spent much of my life as a newspaper reporter and daily columnist. My "In the Press of Things" column was named best in Indiana by United Press...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >