writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Feminism Writers

174 listings (71 - 80)

Mara Gorman  
I have a Master of Fine Arts degree in nonfiction writing from Penn State University, which I received in 1997. Since then I have worked variously as an editor, project manager, assistant creative director at an online advertising agency, and freelance writer. Most recently, I received a 2005 Eme...
writers / published 

36 works listed

Rhetta Peoples  
There are many issues that affect African Americans, African American women and women in general. Much of my writing addresses the issues that plague all these demographics. My writing seeks to remedy problems in our community and, when appropriate, it seeks to make the reader relax and laugh at man...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jodi Doff  
I've been a freelance writer for several years with work published (including chapters from a memoir in progress, currently being serialized at http://dirtygirldiaries.com ) in Bust Magazine, Penthouse, Playgirl, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Tear Magazine, Cosmopolitan.com, Stim.com and CommonTies.com. ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Daz Royle  
Well im 18, i havent really done much in the form of writing but i hope that my story, Furbles !, will one day make a lot of money for me, and as i like writing it so much, and you must read it, i would love to make money by doing this. My story that im working on is called Furbles (which as you mig...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Kaalii Cargill  
What if . . .? That question lies at the heart of my writing and my life. Things are not always as they seem, and there is so much we don't yet know. I write to explore possibilities and to invite you between the worlds, beyond the bounds of time . . . http://kaalii.wix.com/soulstory ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Nancy Robinson  
Nancy Robinson is a Connecticut-based writer, published internationally. Oxford University Press, The Next American City Magazine, Action Martial Arts Magazine, 3am Magazine, Woman This Month Magazine, and others have published her work. With extensive employment experience in Broadcasting, Inve...
writers / published 

27 works listed

C.C. Brondwin  
I have been writing professionally all my life. Formerly an award winning broadcast and print journalist and radio host for CBC radio, Canada. Also served as a senior university executive at two universities, one a women´s institution. Returned to my Celtic roots to research and write Celtic histori...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Donzella Michele Malone  
Biography Donzella Michele Malone is the author of a compelling true story drama entitled: Remembering Margo: A Triumphant Life, A Tragic Death and Life's Greatest Deception. Professionally, Donzella is a clinical counselor and adjunct university professor; holding undergraduate degrees in both c...
writers / published 

1 works listed

ElizaBeth Benson-Udom  
i, elizaBeth Benson-Udom am an award winning poet, writer, blogger, photographer, visual artist, suburban arts actiivst, creative community builder who starts stuff (artescape studios, the san ramon artswalk & festival, the saturday afternoon live open mic series, the san ramon community theatre, an...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >