writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Feminism Writers

174 listings (61 - 70)

Mamta Anand  
Hello Friends and Fellows, Greetings to one and all. Life made me a writer. I am Assistant Professor in the Department of English Literature. This year I have published my first International book, 'S.RADHAKRISHNAN HIS LIFE AND WORKS', it has become a bestseller(google.com) I am pursuing my P...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol Oyster  
I am a professor of psychology at the University of Wisconsin at La Crosse and have, in addition to the usual professional journal articles, published three books. The first two were texts: one on research design with Lippincott, one on group dynamics with McGraw Hill Higher Education. The most re...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kevin Brown  
Biographer and essayist Kevin Brown has authored or contributed to 4 books, and written dozens of articles and reviews on art, cinema, dance, literature, music and politics for publications such asThe Nation, Threepenny Review, (London) Times Literary Supplement, Washington Post Bookworld and others...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kenneth Stone  
Let me begin, by letting you know, this is my first book. I was never an English studying enthusiast that is all right nonetheless. I hope that you will be able to gather some idea of my train of thought, and perhaps be somewhat entertained. Thanks you for your attention. This is dedicated to Shon, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ann Davenport  
I have self-published a book about maternal health and politics of NGOs - Babies in the Cornfield: Stories of Maternal Health and Death from Around the World. I have been working as a nurse and later a midwife since I was 24, and for the past 15 years have been working in international health progra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Gayle Brandeis  
Gayle Brandeis is the author of FRUITFLESH: Seeds of Inspiration for Women Who Write (HarperSanFrancisco, 2002.) Her novel, THE BOOK OF DEAD BIRDS, won the 2002 Bellwether Prize in Support of a Literature of Social Change established by Barbara Kingsolver, was published by HarperCollins May, 2003....
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kathy Cano Murillo  
Kathy Cano Murillo is The Crafty Chica! She is the author of five art/creativity books, writes a syndicated craft column for Gannett News Service and her website, CraftyChica.com, recieves more than 900,000 hits a month. Her mission is to inspire, motivate and empower folks to get their ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Sandi Sonnenfeld  
Born and raised on Long Island, Sandi Sonnenfeld is a graduate of Mount Holyoke College and holds an MFA in fiction writing from the University of Washington. Prior to starting her writing career, Sandi studied ballet and modern dance for more than 15 years, performing with the Pioneer Valley Balle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >