writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Feminism Writers

174 listings (41 - 50)

Devon Mihesuah  
Devon Abbott Mihesuah is member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma and is a historian by training. She received her Ph.D. in American History from TCU in 1989, and was professor of American Indian History in NAU's history department for ten years. She is now professor of Applied Indigenous Studies, s...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Melanie Votaw  
I am a full-time freelance writer and editor in New York and the author of ten commercially published non-fiction books on a variety of subjects that are currently (or soon to be) sold in bookstores worldwide. Six of these books are under my name as author, and the others are ghostwritten titles. Ad...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Gini Sikes  
Gini Sikes is an independent print, broadcast and radio journalist and author who has produced documentaries and written on a wide range of subjects. She was a senior editor at Mademoiselle and Metropolis magazines, and her articles have appeared in The Village Voice, Vibe, The New York Times, The W...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vickie Claflin  
Vickie J. Claflin has a masters and doctorate in education and counseling. She has presented and published many papers nationally and internationally. She has written a novel and is ready to publish. If interested, read on. "The Borrowed Daughter" is set in a small university town in the O...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Petronella Ndakasha  
My name is Petronella, I reside in Lusaka Zambia. I am a journalist by profession. I have practiced my profession mainly in the print media, I have written stories for both newspapers and magazines. Which is not easy because the print media in our country is not very well developed, we mainly have t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Wiladene Keen  
I am retired but still very much active with pursuing my writing career, being an avid cook, helping with my grandchildren and family, and volunteering at church and in my community. I am a native of southern Virginia, and have been a resident of Charlotte, NC for three years plus. I love my new...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Elaine Foster  
My full name is Elaine Dorothy Foster with a soul Friend. Presently, although I have no children I've helped with the growth and development of my two sibling brothers' neices and nephews. I've even tried my hands at care giving of the elderly, who are by law classified as (adult) children Dece...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jozette Aaron  
About the Author Jozette Aaron has been published in both fiction and non-fiction since 2000. Her first two books, published as e-books are no longer available. They will both be offered in print in the very near future. Her non-fiction short stories have been accepted for inclusion in fiv...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >