writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Feminism Writers

174 listings (101 - 110)

Usha Ranjan Bhattacharjee  
Author is a former marine engineer, traveled over the globe during his seafarer's life. He is a writer of novels, short stories, fictions, non-fictions. Twenty titles in English and Bengali have been published and there are many more titles waiting publication. The Sahitya Akademi, an autonomu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Maranda Evans  
Name: Maranda Evans Born: September 1, 1992 in Houston, TX Education: BBA in Accounting Book: I wrote a book titled Troubled. It is a true story based on my life over a ten-year period. I lost my father at age 11 and began to make terrible choices with my life. I wrote this book to reach out ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Latorial Faison  
Latorial Faison is a native of Courtland, Virginia who has pubished two books of poetry: Secrets of My Soul (2001) and Immaculate Perceptions (2003, CK Press). Faison is a graduate of The University of Virginia (1995) and VA TECH (1997). She is the founding editor of PoeticallySpeaking.net. Faison...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Tema Frank  
Tema is the author of the best-selling book, "Canada's Best Employers for Women: A Guide for Job Hunters, Employees and Employers", which was shortlisted for a Business Book of the Year Award. She has written many articles on business, marketing, the Internet, academe, and women in the workplace for...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Vanessa Williams  
I live in Columbus, Mississippi with my fabulous husband, Charles, where I spend much of my day teaching. I have a master’s degree in Health Education. I have two adult children, and I enjoy spending time with my grandchildren JaKobi and Javon. I also enjoy reading, writing, and traveling. I began...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amy Friedman  
I've been a syndicated children's writer since 1991 (Universal Press Syndicate, Tell Me A Story), and a newspaper columnist since the mid-80s. I currently write a monthly column for The Mad As Hell Club, a new online magazine (www.madashellclub.net), and I am producing a series of audiobook CDs of m...
writers / published 

7 works listed

J Emily Foster  
My book, The Legend of Barjo Restaurant ~ The Life Story of Josephine McAllister Stone, published in January , 2001, recently received "The Writer's Digest 2001 Self-Published Award -Certificate of Merit" - in a field of 1900 books nationally. I graduated from the Writer's Digest School, Cincinnati...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sam Vaknin  
Sam Vaknin ( http://samvak.tripod.com ) is the author of Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited and After the Rain - How the West Lost the East. He served as a columnist for Central Europe Review, PopMatters, and eBookWeb , a United Press International (UPI) Senior Business Correspondent, an...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ...   Next >