writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Feminism Writers

167 listings (1 - 10)

Stephen Richards  
My upbringing, by today’s standards, was painful! Being shifted about from pillar to post, as a child, (even living in a field for a time and then in a wooden hut) had its drawbacks. This constant drifting, which was no fault of my mother, was reflected in my lack of literacy and numeracy skills....
writers / published 

33 works listed

Keith Weldon Medley  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
writers / published 

25 works listed

T. Wignesan  
T.Wignesan Born in Kuala Krai, Malaysia. Up to his twenty-first year grew up in Singapore, Port Swettenham, Klang, Sungei Rengam, Kuala Lumpur, Madras and Seremban; then in London, Heidelberg, West Berlin, Madrid and Paris. Served as Research Fellow with the French Centre National de la Rec...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Anita Myles  
Professor of English at DDU Gorakhpur University. Currently heading the Department of English at DDU Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur. Books: 1. Essays: Impersonal and Personal (Ed.) Vishvidaylaya Prakashan, Varanasi. Text Book for under graduate students 2. Doris Lessing: A Novelist with O...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Stephen Richards  
The Golden Pen, Stephen Richards has had his books serialised in the national press and magazines. His TV credits include: Panorama,Trevor McDonald’s Tonight, and has appeared in numerous crime related, national and international, TV documentaries. Currently, the maverick investigat...
writers / published 

50 works listed

Anne Bailey  
Travel and adventure. A knowledge of history. An understanding of contemporary issues. An accessible style. Anne Bailey is a writer who attempts to combines all these elements and more in her work. With works ranging from adult non-fiction to children's historical fiction, Bailey takes readers...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Will Lutwick  
Author of "Dodging Machetes: How I Survived Forbidden Love, Bad Behavior, and the Peace Corps in Fiji." a seriocomic memoir published in 2012 by Peace Corps Writers. Available on Amazon in print and Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008KWN034 In the “Dodging Machetes” central plot, a quir...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Apple Rosales  
A National Security writer, Apple Rosales used to write for the Office of the Secretary, Department of National Defense, at Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City, Philippines. She prepared write-ups regarding national security as required by the Secretary of National Defense. She wrote the Philippine Campaign...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Niramisa Weiss  
Everything changed for me around the turn of the century when it became impossible to continue living the intolerable existence I had been up to then. I was dealt a personal share of tragedy this lifetime rather more intense than most people experience; dark shadows buried deep in the subconscious b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >