writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

210 listings (81 - 90)

James Don BlueWolf  
James BlueWolf has been a songwriter, poet, author, lecturer and storyteller since the early 1970's. He has recorded one record album and six CD's of original music. An internationally published poet, BlueWolf was Poet Laureate of Lake County from 2000 thru 2003. He is the author of eight b...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Cherryl Floyd-Miller  
Currently the 2004 Fulton County Arts Council DIALOG Literary Fellow, Cherryl Floyd-Miller has held writing fellowships with Idyllwild (poetry, 2003), Caldera (playwriting, 2002), Cave Canem (poetry, 1998-2000), the Vermont Studio Center (poetry, 1997) and the Indiana Arts Commission (poetry, 1994-9...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rhia R. Drouillard  
Rhia R. Drouillard grew up in Eastern Oregon but with strong ties to her German/PA Dutch ancestry. She moved to Washington State in the early 1990's. However, she claims she never felt as at home as she does since relocating to the beautiful Western Washington coast. Rhia recently finished her...
writers / published 

103 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Shannon Turlington  
I have written 17 nonfiction reference books and numerous articles for print publications and Web sites. My areas of expertise include New Age and spirituality, Internet technologies and software, the World Wide Web, college admissions and financing, distance education, and esoteric subjects, ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Donna Conger  
I began writing in 1989 after reading a number of Harlequin romances and deciding I could do that too. I quickly found out that I wasn't as good as I thought I was, and that writing wasn't as easy as it looked. Ten long years later, after reading dozens of books on writing, and checking out tons of ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Susan Eckert  
Non-fiction works include her book - Intercultural Communication - published and distributed internationally by Thomson/Southwestern in 2005. Her articles have addressed diversity in the workplace as well as career development issues, and build from twenty years experience as a Human Resources/O...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mukoma Wa Ngugi  
A Political Columnist for the BBC Focus on Africa Magazine, Mukoma Wa Ngugi is the author of Hurling Words at Consciousness (poems, AWP 2006), and Conversing with Africa: Politics of Change (KPH, 2003). His essays and columns have appeared in the Guardian, International Herald Tribune, Progressiv...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >