writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

210 listings (61 - 70)

Devon Mihesuah  
Devon Abbott Mihesuah is member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma and is a historian by training. She received her Ph.D. in American History from TCU in 1989, and was professor of American Indian History in NAU's history department for ten years. She is now professor of Applied Indigenous Studies, s...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Sabas Whittaker  
Who is Sabas Whittaker? He is a former merchant marine turned author, composer, recording artist, producer, lyricist, poet, painter, and bilingual stage and screen playwright. He is also an independent researcher and lecturer... a 20-year veteran mental health worker, formerly with the State ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Josh Gellers  
Josh Gellers is a graduate student at the University of California, Irvine and freelance writer. Gellers has been published on a variety of topics ranging from El Nino and American voting behavior to reality dating shows and Jewish culture. His work has been featured in the American Chronicle and it...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Martina Newberry  
BIO: Martina Newberry has written four novels and several books of poetry,has been included in Ascent Aspirations first Anthology and has been widely published in literary magazines such as: 5 AM, Amelia, Ascent Aspirations, Atom Mind, Bellingham Review, Black Buzzard Review, Cape Rock, Caprice, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tom Vater  
Tom Vater is a writer mostly working in South Asia. Tom Vater's first publication (barring a virtually forgotten past as editor of student magazines and part-time music critic for a German daily) was a full page spread on Nepali folk music in Nepal's biggest English language paper in 1997. Since...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul Boakye  
Freelance writer, playwright, essayist, and editor, Paul Boakye has written for theatre, radio, film, the Internet, academia and magazines. Boakye's debut play "Jacob's Ladder" took the UK Student Playscript Award in 1986. In 1991, "Hair," portraying the cultural gap between a Jamaican single mo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Sunny Nash  
Sunny Nash writes on Rosa Parks, Jim Crow laws and other issues in her book, Bigmama Didn�t Shop At Woolworth�s, chosen by the Association of American University Presses as essential for understanding race relations in the United States, listed in the Bibliographic Guide to Black Studies b...
writers / published 

6 works listed

FRANCO ANTONETTI  
I was Born in Rome Italy during the war. I came to America on Dec 9th 1954 I first saw Lady Liberty at that time. I began the chase for the American Dream at that time and through years of hard work and sacrifices i caught it. Once retired (five years ago) I decided to fullfill one last challen...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >