writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

210 listings (31 - 40)

Rosemarie Skaine  
Rosemarie Skaine earned her M.A. in Sociology. She holds honorary society memberships in Pi Kappa Delta, speech, Alpha Kappa Delta, sociology, National Forensic League and Quill and Scroll, journalism. Publications other than 15 books include coauthored national and international journal articles. H...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Stanice Anderson  
Stanice Anderson Author and Inspirational Speaker Stanice Anderson is a former Editorial Assistant for USAToday.com and author of two nonfiction books: I SAY A PRAYER FOR ME: One Woman's Life of Faith and Triumph (Walk Worthy Press/Warner Books, November 19, 2002) and 12-STEP PROGRAMS: A Res...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jerome Winzig  
Winzig Consulting Services, LLC is a Minneapolis-based company that provides technical writing, technical editing, HTML editing, and web publishing services. The business was originally formed formed in 1990 as a sole proprietorship by Jerome F. Winzig, a Minneapolis technical writer and editor who ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Eliot Kleinberg  
Eliot Kleinberg, a Florida native, has written nine books, all focusing on Florida: *"Pioneers in Paradise: West Palm Beach, The First Hundred Years," with Jan Tuckwood, 1994 (updated edition 2004) *"Florida Fun Facts: 1,001 fun questions and answers about Florida," 1995(updated ed...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Pat Goudey O'Brien  
I started work in the publishing world at the age of 23, in the editorial production department of Prentice-Hall, Inc., in 1970. Later, I began stringing for local newspapers and selling freelance articles to other print markets, and have since been a community newspaper reporter, advertising acc...
writers / published 

3 works listed

J. LaBarge Bryan  
Professional Profile: Twenty-eight (28) total years combined civilian and military tenure as a strategic and tactical intelligence analyst serving at Department of the Army, Department of Defense, Joint, International, and multinational levels worldwide. Nineteen years, seven months, and fourt...
writers / published 

72 works listed

Roxanne Ravenel  
As a virtual assistant and the President of SOHO Support Solutions LLC, I offer my clients comprehensive administrative support, writing, proofreading and editing services, among others.* I form valuable partnerships with my clients in order to achieve their goals. Handling essential, but time c...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Charmaine Carter  
Tigria Carter, was born and raised in Richmond, VA. I am a single mother of one teenage boy, who is in high school taking honors classes. I love writing and working with computers. I have been writing since I was a child. I am a recovered drug addict, and President of a non-profit organization. I ha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >