writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

210 listings (161 - 170)

Linda Manuel  
Linda S. Manuel is a recently retired Westerville educator who grew up in Shreveport, Louisiana. She has degrees from Louisiana State University and Ashland University. She is a wife and mother of two children. She just published her first non-fiction book, Searching for Bertha: My Cane River Odysse...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Coates  
A journalist with more than a dozen years of experience writing for newspapers and magazines in the United States and Asia. Correspondent for Gourmet Magazine. Frequently paired with photojournalist Jerry Redfern to cover social, environmental and health issues across Asia.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Coody Cooper  
Born in Tulsa, I majored in journalism followed by anthropology. I pursued a career in museums in Connecticut, Maryland, DC, and Oklahoma, and throughout my career I wrote, both professionally and creatively. I write poetry, essays, short stories and histories.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Steven Jackson  
I am co-founder of "Writers Club Net Ring". A writing club created to help new writers become published authors. Author of book titled: INSTANT MESSAGE (IM) People Who Meet People Online - AuthorHouse Publishing Co. www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/
writers / published 

1 works listed

Apina Hrbek  
I was born in Prague, a capital city of what is now Czech Republic. In 1981 my family and I escaped Communist oppression and immigrated to United States. In May 2005 my book "Pandemonium A Journey to the New World" was published.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark Schreiber  
Born in Pittsburgh, PA in 1947. Resident in Japan since 1965. Established writer, translator and researcher on topics related to the Far East. Particularly interested in crime history, sadomasochism, mystery fiction set in Asia.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Robert Donaldson  
Robert Donaldson is a writer, blogger and webmaster living in Reno, Nevada. He has been writing for over forty years. His works includes, online articles, books, shrt stories and blog content.
writers / published 

1 works listed

N A Diaman  
I am the author of 7 novels, a memoir and two travel memoirs published by Persona Press, San Francisco. My two newest titles are Paris Dreams and Athens Apartment, both published 2009..
writers / published 

10 works listed

Irene Helen Zundel  
Irene Helen Zündel Freelance Writer 410-C Ceylon Road Carmichaels, PA 15320 Phone (724) 966-2903 Email artwhiz@greenepa.net http://www.greenepa.net/~artwhiz
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >