writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

208 listings (141 - 150)

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Latorial Faison  
Latorial Faison is a native of Courtland, Virginia who has pubished two books of poetry: Secrets of My Soul (2001) and Immaculate Perceptions (2003, CK Press). Faison is a graduate of The University of Virginia (1995) and VA TECH (1997). She is the founding editor of PoeticallySpeaking.net. Faison...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Denise I. Griggs  
I am a licensed minister; was the founder of the African American Genealogy Society of Sacramento, CA from its inception in 1999 (AAGSSC) to 2005. I enjoy both activities very much. My published books are: 1. A Mulatto Slave, the Events in the Life of Peter Hunt, 1844-1915 2. Return to the T...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brian E. Scott  
I was born and raised in Pontiac, Michigan. After serving four years in the U.S. Air Force, and holding a few manufacturing jobs, I embarked on a career in trucking. This has led me to my present address, in South Carolina. I have always loved to write, and have just as long, been interested in ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Maria DiDanieli  
Primarily a medical writer, I have expanded my publication list to genres outside of clinical literature and have also enjoyed seeing my poetry featured in local literary endeavours. I have a Bachelor of Sciences degree, from the University of Toronto, in Human Biology. I also achieved a minor...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gillis Triplett  
The best way to define Gillis Triplett is to say that he is a teacher, trainer, cultivator of men, coach, motivator, visionary, natural born leader and a man of unflinching faith. Gillis is CEO of Mastering Manhood and has been training men for over a decade. He is on the Board of Directors of 4 Tru...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lawrence Onuzulike  
Growing up in an action filled environment, Lawrence Onuzulike thinks it will be difficult to run out of ideas in his lifetime. A fearless activist who is fiercely against discriminations and wars of any kind. He is also an avid campaigner for more respect for women worldwide and for better life ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Elmaz Abinader  
Elmaz Abinader is an award winning Arab American writer, poet, and performer. Her memoir Children of the Roojme (Norton, Wisconsin) opened the field of Arab American Memoir. In the Country of my Dreams...a poety collection won the 2000 Josephine Miles Oakland PEN Award and her performance work, Coun...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Brian McNamee  
I wrote the book WITH PYTHONS & HEAD-HUNTERS IN BORNEO which was the award winner in the "travel-cultural" category or The National Best Books 2008 Awards sponsored by USA Book News. It was my first published book and it was a real learning experience working with a minor book publishing company. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >