writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

210 listings (121 - 130)

Allen Gavillet  
I am a survivor! 43 years of living, I write to help others. My book is my first attempt ever at writing, I write from experience, and hope to help others. My inspirations are the causes I write about, we live in a world with a lot of issues that are swept under the rug. Socially we are failing e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Olalor  
Graduated Mount Ida College, Newton Center, 1992. BLS, in history and psychology. Recipient of Award in Scholarship and Who's Who Among Students in American Universties and Colleges. Life time student of compartive religion and history. Designed and implemented courses in science, religion, a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Billie Peel  
I was born in Chicago, Illinois as one of three daughters to an average American family. Since the early age of 5, I could see, sense spirits and their emotions and needs. I am an Empath/Sensitive. I also had very spontanious premonitions of events to take place. The seclusion, ridicule and isolatio...
writers / published 

4 works listed

GOLDA MOWE  
Born and raised in Sarawak, Malaysia, to an Iban mother and Melanau father, Golda Mowe has always been interested in the culture and traditions of Borneo's indigenous people. After graduating from university in Japan and enduring ten years of corporate life, the author found herself yearning f...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kingston Dutiro  
A straight talker, born 10th April, 1962 in Harare, started school at St Alban's Mission of the Anglican Church in Chiweshe then Chengu School. Highfield High School in the same township. Worked for Chitungwiza Urban Council, ZRP, Mardon Printers, Cold Storage Commission, Domboshava Training College...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Patricia Cronin Marcello  
I was a banker for twenty years before beginning a writing career in 1989. I have had ten books published, including Mohandas Gandhi, a Biography (2005), Ralph Nader, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), Gloria Steinem, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), The Dalai Lama, a Biography (Greenwood Pre...
writers / published 

10 works listed

International Bleu  
I am a published writer with the following writing credits: Author: (three articles purchased by Associated Content; http://www.associatedcontent.com/internationalbleu): 1) "THE GREATEST PUPPETEER: WILLIE LYNCH AND HIS LETTERS" 2) "WHY ARE THERE MORE PRISON IN ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mensimah Shabazz  
Mensimah Shabazz is the Director of Admissions at Middlesex Community College in CT. She has a Master's Degree in Transpersonal Studies from the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, CA. She is currently enrolled in a doctoral program at the California Institute of Integral Studies in Philosophy an...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marian Youngblood  
I am a baby boomer, having spent life mostly writing for other people and now wanting to write for myself : in process of seeking agent/publisher for fantasy- adventure: SHASTA: CRITICAL MASS - a novel. published work includes church history BOURTIE KIRK: 800 YEARS by Marian Youngblood C...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >