writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

209 listings (111 - 120)

Daz Royle  
Well im 18, i havent really done much in the form of writing but i hope that my story, Furbles !, will one day make a lot of money for me, and as i like writing it so much, and you must read it, i would love to make money by doing this. My story that im working on is called Furbles (which as you mig...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Peter Jones  
I am a writer and publisher. Currently I am Director of the Bauu Institute and Press (http://www.bauuinstitute.com), located in Boulder, Colorado. I am author of three books, "Respect for the Ancestors: American Indian Cultural Affiliation in the American West", "American Indian mtDNA, Y Chromosom...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Blondie Clayton  
Published my first book There In the Midst the Mysterious Exposed in1995 to the realization that there was more to publishing than getting a book printed. However, I didn\'t let that deter me. Instead I set out to find ways to make my mistake work, and it did. The knowledge I gained has privileg...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Vanessa Tan  
I found my hidden love for writing many years ago, at the age of 14, when an English teacher complimented me on an essay I had written for a test. Two years later, I graduated with a Distinction as a Pure Literature student. Her few words were all it took to get me started on truly embracing th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jason Ritchie  
I have worked in the areas of alternative health, complementary therapies as well as healing arts. I lead workshops in spiritual development and awareness. I am a registered Reiki Master/Teacher and practitioner, running workshops in Spain,Great Britain and Gibraltar. I am now accessing the world as...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Nancy Robinson  
Nancy Robinson is a Connecticut-based writer, published internationally. Oxford University Press, The Next American City Magazine, Action Martial Arts Magazine, 3am Magazine, Woman This Month Magazine, and others have published her work. With extensive employment experience in Broadcasting, Inve...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Shirley Wallace  
Although I have had several religious articles published in a couple of magazines, "Milla's Villa" is my first book. It seems to be doing quite well. Having tried for over two years to get my book in print, I finally did so by going with PA. At least it got my book out there. I am currently ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >