writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

210 listings (101 - 110)

Anthony Buccino  
Anthony Buccino published thirteen books, including six full-length poetry collections. He published three collections of essays based on growing up in and around New Jersey. Buccino writes about life in New Jersey and about commuting at NJ.Com and other locations. The Nutley Sons and...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Gary Morris  
Originally a musician and entertainer for over 30 years, I turned to writing to express my creativity when an operation on my fingers ended my ability to play guitar. I worked from 2009 to 2014 as a professional researcher for a major player in the genealogy field and became enamored with the ...
writers / published 

51 works listed

Ernest Yungsi  
Yungsi Ernest is a naturally gifted writer who has written four novels already. The first one "To immigrate of to Live happily ever After" has just been published..You can find it here http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~52987.aspx or here http://www.authorhouse.co.uk/BookStore/It...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kathy Cano Murillo  
Kathy Cano Murillo is The Crafty Chica! She is the author of five art/creativity books, writes a syndicated craft column for Gannett News Service and her website, CraftyChica.com, recieves more than 900,000 hits a month. Her mission is to inspire, motivate and empower folks to get their ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Philip Effiong  
Originally from Akwa-Ibom State in Nigeria, I have written a total of three books. My first, a text on African-American drama, was published in 2000 by University Press of America and currently appears in such sites as Amazon.com. It is titled, IN SEARCH OF A MODEL FOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN DRAMA. In ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Samuel Japhets  
Samuel Japhets is the author of two Christian motivational and inspirational books: GodStrong – how to turn your pains into gains, and Chapters of Destiny – how the bible can help you understand, master and accomplish your life’s mission. He is also a worship and praise song/writer and singer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rhetta Peoples  
There are many issues that affect African Americans, African American women and women in general. Much of my writing addresses the issues that plague all these demographics. My writing seeks to remedy problems in our community and, when appropriate, it seeks to make the reader relax and laugh at man...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Margaret D. Pagan  
Margaret D. Pagan attended Harford County, Maryland public schools and graduated from Morgan State University. In addition to her regular employment at the Social Security Administration, she worked as a free lance writer for many years. In 1980, she accepted Jesus Christ as her personal Savio...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Khalid El Bey  
Khalid El Bey, now an author of four books, with a fifth underway clearly has a lot to offer. Stating his recent realization of his passion for empowering others, Khalid Bey says “who would imagine that empowering others and seeing others do well could be so satisfying”. Currently Khalid B...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >