writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

210 listings (11 - 20)

Jason D. Hill  
I was born and raised in Jamaica and emigrated to the United States in 1985 at the age of twenty to become a novelist. I am Associate Professor of Philosophy at De Paul University. I am also the author of three books: Becoming a Cosmopolitan: What it Means to Be a Human Being in the New Millenniu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alberto Cappas  
Alberto O. Cappas is a published poet, talented writer and entrepreneur in several diverse areas. He is the author of Dona Julia & Other Selected Poems (Author House, 2003), Disintegraton of the PuertoRicans (1997), Echolalia, a collection of poems (1989). His poetry has been included in many public...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Pearlie Jones  
Dr. Pearlie Jones, playwright, lecturer, author and special events coordinator was born and raised in Magnolia, Arkansas. She attributes her creative and artistic abilities, her visions and talents to her upbringing during a time of stress for impoverished African Americans from the Deep South. She ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ralph Pezzullo  
Ralph Pezzullo is an award-winning playwright, screenwriter and copywriter. He is also a published author and poet. Born in New York City, he grew up in Mexico, Vietnam, Bolivia, Colombia, Guatemala, Uruguay and Nicaragua. After receiving a Master's Degree in international affairs he was employed ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Donald G Carty  
Donald G. Carty jodoncarty@aol.com Enhancing my 25-year sales and management consulting career, I have also been Involved as a volunteer with various cultural and community groups. It has always been my belief - or should we say, vision - that organizations, like families, are better understoo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

AYSU ERDEN  
Born in Ankara (Turkey), Aysu Erden is a full time university professor of linguistics, literary essayist, linguistic critic, stylistician, researcher and translator. University Degrees: She got her B.A. & M.A. from the Department of English Language and Literature (Hacettepe University, Faculty of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

JJ Collins  
J.J.Collins is an Indie Author, Blogger and Political Commentator based in the United Kingdom Collins has always been passionate about American History and politics; he enjoyed a long and successful business career before a serious illness forced a change in life and career direction. This une...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jonathan Klemens, FSA Scot  
*** My Gregor Family Trilogy (a collection of three historical fiction short stories about the Scottish family) is now available for Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and other ebook readers *** VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE: http://jklemens-ravencrest.com/ WRITER - AUTHOR - HISTO...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >