writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Entertainment/Games Writers

208 listings (91 - 100)

Ian Rice  
Twenty-nine year old Ian Rice hails from Eastern Long Island, a child of the suburbs. While some people’s experiences growing up in the suburbs have left them scarred for life, Rice’s have instead provided him with a wealth of material for his writing. The short story listed below is an excerpt from...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nicholas Pendleton  
Writer of short stories in the literary and New Wave Fabulist veins. I'm currently working on two collections of short stories and a novel. My fiction, nonfiction and illustrations have appeared in print and on the Web. Below is only a partial list of my published work and only covers stories a...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Edmond Ng  
Freelance writer for print and digital media - magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for information technology, traveling, social issues, and other areas. Writer's geographical location is in Singapore. Types of writings include copywriting, conten...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Cullen Chambers  
Cullen Chambers, a seasoned professional reliable, trustworthy, courteous, easy-going, intelligent, and on time! He has worked in over 3000 movies, TV, commercials, & music videos in front of the camera as a principal, bit, special bit, featured, stunt-double, photo-double, stand-in and background ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Leslie Rigoulot  
AOL: Digital City Dallas, film and video critic Filmscouts.com, film critic Dallas Family, feature articles Ft. Worth Weekly, alternative press features, restaurant reviews Where Dallas, travel features Texas Restaurant Association, Food and Service News, features Mother of two, wife of one ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carolyn Theriault  
I hold a questionably useful graduate degree in Egyptology (archaeology, literature & language) and an equally impractical undergraduate degree in Classics. Feeling most centred when traveling around the Mediterranean rim, I keep a somewhat nostalgic eye on the diminishing minarets, muezzins, medina...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Amit Sharma  
I am an Indian writer and work as a website content editor. I write short stories, articles, essays, reviews, and opinion pieces on general topics. I like to write because I believe life is a story, and everyone has a story to tell. That is what makes each one of us — rich or poor, young or old -...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Antonio Jacobs  
Antonio has written essays for the New York City Writing Project, and is a talented artist, songwriter and composer. Obviously, Antonio is a movie buff, and will watch anything. Currently, he is writing movie reviews for every film ever made. Antonio Jacobs received his Masters degree from Northw...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >