writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Entertainment/Games Writers

208 listings (81 - 90)

Michael Martinez  
I wrote the weekly/monthly Tolkien and Middle-earth column for Suite101 from 1999 through January 2003. I now contributed essays to MERP.COM. Past contracts include writing backgroud essays for Toy Vault's Middle-earth Action Figures (including credited liner notes for at least one action figure...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Angela Corrias  
I was born in Ghilarza, a small village in Sardinia. Small enough to be a pleasant corner of peace and big enough to be the place where Antonio Gramsci lived and used to come to get round the dark days of Italy ruled by the Fascism. Maybe because part of a migrant family, at the age of nineteen I l...
writers / published 

2 works listed

David Bareford  
I am a professional violence designer, primarily involved in theatrical productions in the Chicago area, but my work also includes teaching stage combat at Lewis University, The Fight Shop Studio, and various workshops around the area. When the occasion arises, I do utility stunts (mostly hig...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Andrew Murray  
Andrew Murray is a children's writer who lives in London. His friends think he has too many weird ideas and eats too much cheese. Andrew likes stormy nights, and books about long ago and faraway places. He likes cats too, as long as they don't leave hairs on his cheese. His books include The B...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Stasia Weston  
I've been writing in fits and starts for as long as I can remember (literally, I was writing words by the age of three, paragraphs and stories--if you can call them that--by the age of four). I have two creative degrees under my belt, a BFA in theatre and an MA in poetry. Since earning the MA, I'v...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Freelance Writer & Journalist  
Writes freelance for print and digital media: magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for technology, travelling, lifestyle, education, trade, social issues, among others. Types of writings include copywriting, content marketing, features, hard news, ...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Sherrill Fulghum  
I have been writing for over 15 years. I am also a photographer. To date I have won two awards for my phots; as well as, having my work displayed in an art gallery in Rochester, New York. Music has always been a part of my life, so it was natural for me to specialize in the music and entert...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Roy Rogers Oldenkamp  
Cultural Commentator and Activist, Roy Rogers Oldenkamp has been writing for WeHoNews online and is known for his incendiary column, 66 & Sweetzer referring to the address of West Hollywood City Hall, covering matters of local politics, LGBTQ issues and historic preservation. Also writes f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Marc Shamus  
Marc Shamus is the the Author of "Always Do Your Best" and "But Are You Making Any Money". He is also the Publisher, Illustrator and Editor of the children's book, The Story of Goo. He also is the Publisher and Editor of the healthy book series: 50 Recipes - The Collection He is a life...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >