writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Entertainment/Games Writers

208 listings (71 - 80)

John Thorngren  
John Thorngren is a retired entrepreneur with a degree in Mathematics and a degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Texas at Austin. He is familiar with the mathematics of probability and chance and is published in the field of probability applied to investment analysis and the lot...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Matt LaCroix  
I am a serious outdoors hiker who loves to challenge myself and hike into very remote places. I have a knack for adventure and have had incredible things happen to me, from getting almost killed by a rutting moose, or lost above tree line in the snow. I have written detailed stories about the advent...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael RAINBOW  
Was born in a Novosibirsk Academgorodok, Russia in 1983 In 15 years has casually faced a phenomenon «outside of a body of travel ». Since then has in detail studied this phenomenon in all planes and directions in practice and the theory. In 2002 has developed technology "Aing" which means use...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vanessa Tan  
I found my hidden love for writing many years ago, at the age of 14, when an English teacher complimented me on an essay I had written for a test. Two years later, I graduated with a Distinction as a Pure Literature student. Her few words were all it took to get me started on truly embracing th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jim Lawrence  
Currently, Director of Theatre and Head, School of Fine Arts at Pfeiffer University, Misenheimer, N.C. Formerly, full-time faculty member in the Dep't of Radio-TV-Film at Calif. State University-Northridge. Taught TV production and headed the Screenwriting Area. Am a produced screenwriter. Films...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Beth Laking  
I am excieted to announce that my firt book is coming out in December. It is about internet dating and called READING BETWEEN THE LINES. True accounts of internet dating. An informative book that gives you much insite and shared stories. Check out my web site: www.BethLaking.com or my forum rbtl.for...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >