writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Entertainment/Games Writers

208 listings (41 - 50)

Ekaterina Dorozhkina  
Ekaterina (Katya) was born and raised in Moscow, Russia. Katya received Master's in International Economics from one of the top Russian universities and started her marketing career at Nielsen. Later she improved her marketing skills in different industries, such as pharmaceutical, IT, telecommu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Josh Gellers  
Josh Gellers is a graduate student at the University of California, Irvine and freelance writer. Gellers has been published on a variety of topics ranging from El Nino and American voting behavior to reality dating shows and Jewish culture. His work has been featured in the American Chronicle and it...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Scott Stine  
Under my given name, I have had two non-fiction books published by McFarland & Company, as well as one just recently published by Critical Vision, all devoted to vintage horror cinema and pop-culture memorabilia. Over the last twenty years, I have self published numerous magazines devoted to the sam...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Melanie Votaw  
I am a full-time freelance writer and editor in New York and the author of ten commercially published non-fiction books on a variety of subjects that are currently (or soon to be) sold in bookstores worldwide. Six of these books are under my name as author, and the others are ghostwritten titles. Ad...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Evelyn B. Christensen  
I'm a teacher who has a passion for developing materials that help children enjoy learning and that help make the teacher's job easier. I have a master's degree in mathematics and a doctoral degree in mathematics education. I've taught at the elementary, middle school, high school, college, and g...
writers / published 

33 works listed

Eric Gilmartin  
Eric Gilmartin has been writing since age 12, inspired by an early encounter with a family friend, science-fiction master Ray Bradbury. Since then, he has been a film reviewer and freelance journalist, with several published articles on SF moviemaking to his credit. Born in San Jose, California, he ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cathe Jones  
Born in Boston, Cathe has a varied background, earning several degrees, and status as US Navy Veteran. As a stand up comic she has performed throughout the US and Canada in internationally recognized clubs, including the Improv and the Comedy Store. Cathe has also been a member of Second City, and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Andrea Campbell  
Andrea Campbell lives in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas, a community nestled in the Ouachita Mountains, part of the national park system and boyhood home to former President Clinton. She is the author of eight books on a variety of topics--no one will ever accuse her of being a "one-note Charlie." ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kimberly & Jerry Peterson  
Writing is my passion...the days I do not take the time to write are the days when I do not feel complete. Now put this passion together with our love for travel, photography and NASCAR then you have our dream life. We are full time RVers, which for those of you that are unfamiliar with this t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >