writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Entertainment/Games Writers

208 listings (31 - 40)

ToneyS Wong  
The earth needs saving from human beings’ destructions and plunders, it is not a fantasy, it is fact. A murderer is hanged on scientific & forensic evidence, not on faith belief. before you ask God for blessing, ask yourself if you have exerted enough self-efforts to achieve what you wanted to achie...
writers / published 

8 works listed

David Howard  
David Howard is a journalist, translator, educator and pacifist political activist. His articles have frequently appeared in national magazines and newspapers, including Hemispheres, Hope, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Ventura County Star. He was Senior Writer for Topia, a national...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Tracey McBride  
STYLE WITH SOUL(tm)...ON ANY INCOME! When Americans look for frugal luxuries they turn to Tracey McBride. By way of her books, newsletters, and repeat appearances on television shows such as "The Carol Duvall Show", "Smart Solutions", "DIY Crafts", and NBC news (Los Angeles affiliate), Tra...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Brian Jones  
New York Times bestselling biographer Brian Jay Jones spent nearly two decades as a public policy analyst and speechwriter, before turning to biography full-time in 2007. He presently serves as president of Biographers International Organization. Brian’s most recent book, Jim Henson: The Bi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Taylor Pero  
TAYLOR PERO 9104 W. 73rd St., #105 Overland Park, KS 66204 913-403-082 Email: Taypero2@yahoo.com OBJECTIVE Published author/Entertainment consultant looking for position as an instructor/teacher/consultant for those wishing to gain entry into the entertainment industry. SUMMARY 30...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Waters  
I worked as a professional free lance lyricist in Hollywood from 1969 until 1977. It was there I met the two composers with whom I wrote eight songs which were published. Probably because of air pollution I became ill with an acute respiratory disorder. I left the Los Angeles area in 1977 and wor...
writers / published 

4 works listed

LinDee Rochelle  
I write ... with a general love for all that is beautiful in life, painting a picture with words, which will show readers where I have been and allow them to explore it on their own terms. A combinaton of inherent writing talent, natural curiosity, and a spirit for adventure has been nurtured by ne...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dan Fox  
Bring your design to life with the right words. I offer: - writing in a variety of formats for a range of audiences - top-class proofreading and editing - experience and reliability - competitive pricing. Magazines I write a monthly feature on retirement in Spain for Spanish Homes Magazine...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >