writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Entertainment/Games Writers

208 listings (111 - 120)

Ryu Cope  
Ryu Cope is the creator of the Ryu-Ki System™ roleplaying game and its first world setting, Sunserra™. He is also the creator of the popular (and free) “Uncle Figgy’s” roleplaying guides. As his alter ego, Wakageryu, he is the creator of the “Totally Harmless Toys” art series. Historically, Ryu ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Umesh Ramjattan  
“the unexamined life is not worth living.” --Socrates. "He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature." --Socrates. "To find yourself, think for yourself." --Socrates "There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up a pen ...
writers / unpublished 

59 works listed

Nick Weatherhogg  
I have been teaching over a quarter of a century now, and still enjoy the challenges of the classroom. And the fun - teaching is great! Sadly I now suffer from very poor health and so am teaching less and less ... and need something to keep the bank balance ticking over while in bed - hence writi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dariush Derakhshani  
Dariush Derakhshani is a Digital Effects Supervisor and Maya Generalist in Los Angeles, CA. He is 33. Nicely bald. Fear of commitment. Mostly malaisey. Enlarged nasal turbinates. Taste for irony and digestive biscuits with chocolate. Has no idea how he got here, no idea of where there is to go. Anim...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Samuel Proof  
Watch my video series 'The Path to Publication' as I attempt to Publish a novel at youtube.com Episode Zero http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByohrfUQWpI PtoP Vlog #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvDizxmJDs0 I have been featured one the youtube home page, as well as twice in the categories...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Greg Goldman  
Greg is a former editor of Transworld Snowboard Life magazine, and a former producer with MSN Sidewalk, where he developed content for both the Sports and Recreation and Movies sections of the site. His most recently published project is "Adventure Sports: Snowboarding", part of an adventure spo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ken Ammi  
Ken Ammi is a long time researcher and lecturer on issues pertaining to worldview philosophies and various sorts of religions. In this capacity, he has posted thousands of articles on his website, has been published in an apologetics journal and has been interviewed for radio and podcast programs. ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Craig Dressler  
For several years I searched for peace but failed to find it until I made Jesus Christ my Savior and Lord. Since then I have taught overseas and in Christian institutions in the U.S. In addition, I have written a number of published books including Heart of Terror as well as Character Concert and ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mike Chinn  
'The Paladin Mandates' collection, 1998 Alchemy Press 'Swords Against the Millennium' anthology (editor) 2001 Alchemy Press 20+ issues of 'Starblazer' for DC Thomson & Co Stories in 'Mammoth Book of Dracula' Robinson; 'Phantoms of Venice' Shadow Publishing; 'Final Shadows' Doubleday. 'Writing an...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >