writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Entertainment/Games Writers

208 listings (101 - 110)

Brian Edwards  
I've been writing for the better part of the past decade. Originally, I bounced around from genre to genre. I worked for three years on a local newspaper (one year as a staff writer and the following two years as the editor of the Op-Ed section). I also did freelance work on the side during this tim...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Stephanie Palmer  
Stephanie Palmer coaches business leaders and creative professionals in a wide range of industries to help them get their ideas the attention and financing they deserve. As part of MGM’s executive team for six years, she supervised twenty films with multimillion dollar budgets, including the...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Claudia Versailles  
Although armed with a background in Fine Arts, Claudia Versailles dabbles in a little bit of everything. An Event Coordinator specializing in Marketing and Promotions, this Interior Designer, CEO of F.A.K.E. T-shirts, screenwriter, artist, advocate of the homeless, and dog lover brings a uniqu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Adam-Michael James  
Adam-Michael James' career interests extend to acting, radio, and music, but his first love has always been writing. During his tenure at at Los Angeles radio show, he wrote over 100 scripts and earned the 1999 Golden Mike Award for Best Entertainment Reporting. His published books thus far are "Und...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gabriel Chouinard  
I am a writer. I am unbound by genres, crossing and blurring the lines of distinction between fantasy and reality. I am flexible and adaptive, able to write any style of work; from comic book scripts to fantasy novels, from popular culture essays to research papers. Words are my life. I live onl...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Steve French  
Steve French is a published author who lives, works, and plays as a full-time, work from home, writer in the beautiful state of Colorado Springs, Colorado. He resides with his dear best-friend, two dogs, and a cat. Author of several online articles and co-author of the Official Suspects & Sleuths M...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sean McGrady  
Mr. Sean McGrady, Irish, Born Belfast, Northern Ireland 1955. Married. Formerly teacher of history and lecturer in philosophy at The University of Teesside. Since 1990 freelance editor and writer contributing cultural reviews, criticisms, analytical, humorous pieces and poetry to national press, m...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Kevin Slater  
Kevin Slater has sold over 8,000 books in U.S.A with this gripping true story of his life growing up in the "Care system". His book "Facing the Future" is avaiable on Amazon, Waterstones.com, Waterstones bookshops (Print on demand)LULU.COM U.S.A and UK and WHsmith. Kevin has just signed a contract w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

UDITHA BANDARA  
Uditha Bandara is specializes in Microsoft Game development for Windows Phone, Xbox 360, PC, and Zune. He is the South East Asia's First XNA/DirectX MVP (Most Valuable Professional). He had delivered sessions at various events and conferences in Singapore, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka and India. Also he had...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >