writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Entertainment/Games Writers

208 listings (11 - 20)

Ron Price  
EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-2015 2010-2015-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania 1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia 200...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Troy Smith  
yes, I\\\'m published. Wrote a killer biography on the band, Nirvana (St Martins Press, April 2004). Yes, I love to write. Especially about life. And yes, the ink flows freely at the drop of a dime. There\\\'s not an assignment I can\\\'t complete without passion & integrity. I was a young b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gregory (Grigorios) Zorzos  
Gregory Zorzos, a native Hellene, was born in Kallithea, Athens in Greece (Hellas) at 1958. Author and his research work have been distinguished by a lot of official organizations, and Ministries, in Greece and all over the world. The author has wrote more than 800 books, 300 board games and 200 ...
writers / published 

54 works listed

Lon DuQuette  
Born 1948 in Long Beach California, and raised in Columbus Nebraska -- 1960s radical Peace activist and Epic Records song-writer and recording artist turned author, Holy-Man, Humorist Wizard. Known internationally as the best-selling author of books on magick and the occult, Lon Milo DuQuette is ...
writers / published 

56 works listed

Louise Hart  
Author, poet and photojournalist, Louise Hart has been writing poetry since the age of five and was first published when she was thirteen. A versatile and prolific writer, she had over 36 books to her credit, including illustrated poetry, short stories, novels, humor, essays, children's books, nonf...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Tiwanda Lovelace  
SEVEN WEST PRODUCTIONS - http://shop.7westpublishing.com PUBLISHING TO CHANGE LIVES NATIONWIDE! Visit us our Official Website: http://7westpublishing.com BIO: Tiwanda 'Ne Ne' Lovelace of Seven West Productions, was like many other unknown artists who were used and then discarded by the musi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Glen Downey  
Glen Downey is an educator, consultant, and children’s author living in Oakville, Ontario. He has written nearly sixty books for young people across a variety of genres that focus specifically on literacy development and inquiry-based learning. As a graphic novelist, Glen’s books have been illustrat...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >