writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Electronics Writers

69 listings (31 - 40)

Soumya Maitra  
My writing interests include technical articles, screenplay writing, web content development, and books. I have more than 50 articles/papers to my credit published in several leading newspapers, magazines, journals in India and abroad. I have been writing Science/Technology articles for the leading ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carolyn Theriault  
I hold a questionably useful graduate degree in Egyptology (archaeology, literature & language) and an equally impractical undergraduate degree in Classics. Feeling most centred when traveling around the Mediterranean rim, I keep a somewhat nostalgic eye on the diminishing minarets, muezzins, medina...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Usha Ranjan Bhattacharjee  
Author is a former marine engineer, traveled over the globe during his seafarer's life. He is a writer of novels, short stories, fictions, non-fictions. Twenty titles in English and Bengali have been published and there are many more titles waiting publication. The Sahitya Akademi, an autonomu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Danny Fleming  
I was born on May 25, 1948 in Long Beach, California. I received a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and a Classical Studies Minor in 1996. I wrote two poems that were put to music, I Don't Remember and My Love. Two other poems I wrote are at http://www.poetry.com. Their titles are I Tel...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kerem Koseoglu  
I was born in Istanbul, Turkey (1978). Although my main profession is programming, I have two semi-pro hobbies: music and writing. My writing career started with my technical articles published by PC Magazine and Windows .NET Magazine and psychological / philosophical articles published by various o...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Bing Den  
Ahenadental.fr est un professionnel très expérimenté dans la domaine du fourniture dentaire, qui s’engage à fournir le matériel dentaire de haute qualité de grands marques, comme NSK, JINME, TOSI, COXO etc. L’équipe Athenadental.fr s’efforce tous les jours de dénicher de nouvelles marq...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Stan Gibilisco  
Stan Gibilisco has authored or co-authored more than 50 non-fiction books about electronics, mathematics, and physics. His work has been translated into several languages, and has a worldwide audience. He is best known for his contributions to McGraw-Hill's "Demystified" series of home-schooli...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Next >