writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Electronics Writers

69 listings (21 - 30)

Keith Chapman  
With a Ph.D. in aeronautical engineering, I am no stranger to technical writing. In fact, my 200+ page thesis on airflow over wings really sparked my interest in writing. While most graduate students cringe at the thought of writing a thesis, I actually enjoyed placing my thoughts on paper...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Mya Bell  
Mya Bell is a novelist and screenwriter. She is a fulltime writer and has authored a large number of articles, books, pamphlets, and documents, as well as ghostwriting technical literature for several prominent companies. Since 1998, she has had four very large books published by a respected Amer...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Vicki M Taylor  
Award winning author, Vicki M. Taylor writes dramatic fiction with strong, unforgettable women characters. Vicki M. Taylor attacks the hard issues and brings them to the forefront with a deftness that outshines most other authors. Her ability to sink her teeth into these headline issues and pull ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

David S Yetman  
. In addition to writing features and monthly columns for MotorBoating (“Tips From A Pro”) and Trailer Boats (“Boat Improvement”) magazines, David’s free-lancing and assignment credits have included appearances in Boating World, Dockside, Lakeland Boating, Offshore, Power & Motoryacht, Sail, Sound...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Suzanne Blanchard  
A former editor and columnist for phillyBurbs.com, Suzanne has been working on the Web since 1993, developing the first sites for several commercial and non-profit organizations and consulting on government and non-profit Web presences. Over the past ten years, she has driven the development of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bard Williams  
Bard Williams is a veteran educator, technology visionary, and nationally known writer, speaker, and consultant. Since 2001 he has served as CEO of Techthree Marketing & Consulting Services, Inc.,a California corporation that works with Fortune 500 companies and numerous small businesses i...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lynn Jackman  
Writing and research are in my blood. They go hand in hand with professional writing. I helped Richard Paul Evans with some of the background in his best seller, The Letter. Mr. Evans agreed to endorse two of my books. One is a hard Science Fiction novel, The Pytheas Expedition. The other is about ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Anthony DiGiorgio  
I write about the wrongs done by society. My first book a letter to god published by iUniverse.com, is a satire on the idea that a god is responsible for the evil that man has created. My second book The Naked Cynic, being published by 1stbook.com is a dark fiction about love. Thin...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Next >