writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Electronics Writers

69 listings (11 - 20)

Paul Kupperberg  
Paul Kupperberg is the current writer of the bestselling LIFE WITH ARCHIE: THE MARRIED LIFE Magazine for Archie Comics, and recently launched Buffalo Avenue Books (Buffaloavenuebooks.blogspot.com), an imprint showcasing his own works, including his mystery novel THE SAME OLD STORY (March 2011) and s...
writers / published 

39 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

John Hedtke  
John Hedtke is the award-winning author of 23 books. He has over 20 years in the software business, 19 years writing, and 7 years in technical publications management. John has developed and written documentation and books for many leading software products, and has received 21 regional and intern...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shawn McCarthy  
Shawn McCarthy is the author of the popular Internet business book "The Art of .COMbat: Ancient Wisdom for the Competitive Economy" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0471415197 ) And he's the author of "Engineering Your Way to Success" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Paul Schilperoord  
Current: Since 2004 I have been researching for a new non-fiction book and documentary about a German engineer of Jewish origin who is the true father of the Volkswagen Beetle. He already used the name Volkswagen and created the technical concept in the 1920s, proved his concept by prototype in 1930...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Luigi Cappel  
I grew up in Holland and New Zealand on a steady diet of science fiction. In the late 60ís New Zealand school children were presented with a study from the Education Department called ĎA Blueprint for Survivalí. Unfortunately I no longer have a copy, but it described the coming of a utopian, automat...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lorren Repton  
An international travel writer/photographer, Lorren Repton is a resident of Southern California's Big Bear Valley and is editor of many online-zines. She was editor of Big Bear Magazine from 1996 to 2006. In 2005, she took on the project of revamping a Trade Publication -- Drinking...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Next >